THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

He said the royals are womans but will come in extended sizing. Still disappointing since womans sneakers typically run slightly more narrow. Just make both like you did the reds.
And the weird thing is they fit exactly the same for me

AIR Be Vital 🌬️
Air Max 1 NBY - AIR be Vital.png

Colorway Breakdown:
Upper / Heel: Nubuck - Jade
Toe: Mesh - Sesame
Mudguard: Nubuck - Jade
Tongue: Nubuck - Olive
Collar: Nubuck - Olive
Swoosh: Nubuck - Olive
Accents: Nubuck - Jade
Eyelets: Lemon Twist
Laces: Olive (from AliExpress)
Lining: Velvet - Jade
Midsole: Bone (with Champagne Angelus Speckling)
Air Bag: Lemon Twist
Outsole Accent: Lemon Twist
Outsole: Jade
Tongue Label: Nubuck - Jade
Logo: Lemon Twist
Mini Swoosh: Lemon Twist

IIrc all your pairs created with same consensus? Very dope. We need a pic of the whole Nipsey pack!
thank you brother. They seem to be fairly well received. i still have all of them aside from the first olive pair i did with the sundial midsole. they just didnt fully work for me. i also ordered another olive pair and changed my mind about it before it even made it to me. so that one never saw the light of day.

other than that, i kept all the pairs i bought. i believe 8 in total...?

if i can be critical of myself for a moment, i do have a certain aesthetic that i stick to. i'm older and just cant get certain stuff off anymore. i also have my preferred color blocking that i like as well.

i really dig that some guys are willing to take more chances than i am.

with respect to all in the AM1 community, i dont mind anybody making the same pair i made and i also pay homage to those i borrow from. i also ask the guys i chat with for their opinion.

beyond that...

i just want to use my ig @bespokebynike (shameless plug) page to shine a light on all creatives not just the most popular ones on ig. also, hopefully a one stop shop to help creatives compare and contrast colors and materials, that way, they know exactly what direction they want to move in.

sorry for the long wind cumma cumma

Last edited:
AIR Be Vital 🌬️
Air Max 1 NBY - AIR be Vital.png

Colorway Breakdown:
Upper / Heel: Nubuck - Jade
Toe: Mesh - Sesame
Mudguard: Nubuck - Jade
Tongue: Nubuck - Olive
Collar: Nubuck - Olive
Swoosh: Nubuck - Olive
Accents: Nubuck - Jade
Eyelets: Lemon Twist
Laces: Olive (from AliExpress)
Lining: Velvet - Jade
Midsole: Bone (with Champagne Angelus Speckling)
Air Bag: Lemon Twist
Outsole Accent: Lemon Twist
Outsole: Jade
Tongue Label: Nubuck - Jade
Logo: Lemon Twist
Mini Swoosh: Lemon Twist
that jade nubuck is nice!

Not to get on the og vs bb debate again but seeing them side by side on ndc really showcases just how different they are. Not just the midsole, but the entire shoe.

1693240673926.png
Overall shape on BB >
Air unit on BB >
Midsole on BB >
Swoosh on BB >
Comfort on BB >

Certain folk only care about how big and straight the mudguard is, that’s literally all they cap for, they can’t handle the fact BB’s are simply better.

thank you brother. They seem to be fairly well received. i still have all of them aside from the first olive pair i did with the sundial midsole. they just didnt fully work for me. i also ordered another olive pair and changed my mind about it before it even made it to me. so that one never saw the light of day.

if i can be critical of myself for a moment, i do have a certain aesthetic that i stick to. i'm older and just cant get certain stuff off anymore. i also have my preferred color blocking that i like as well.

with respect to all in the AM1 community, i dont mind anybody making the same pair i made and i also pay homage to those i borrow from. i also ask the guys i chat with for their opinion.

beyond that...

i just want to use my ig @bespokebynike (shameless plug) page to shine a light on all creatives not just the most popular ones on ig. also, hopefully a one stop shop to help creatives compare and contrast colors and materials, that way, they know exactly what direction they want to move in.

Oh shoot that’s your IG? Nice I’ve been following you for sometime now lol

I wasn’t on here for a few months around then…
Secondly he been crying about this since Feb…but you ain’t tryna talk about that huh?…Since Februaryyyy
i dont see it as crying as much as i see it as him just stating his opinion.

he's not the only one that prefers the '87 over the '86.

but, lets say for Ss and Gs that he was excessively complaining, why make it your mission to go at him unprovoked every chance you get? why is it so personal to you?

listen brother, i got nothing against you or anyone else for that fact. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 is cool peoples as well.

but if he was going at you unprovoked the way you go at him, i'd tell him to relax and let you breathe as well.

either way, moving fwd, i am gonna zip it and let you cook.

Last edited:

beyond that...

Dope!

Too bad I'm not into social media...

Back
Top Bottom