THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_0301.jpeg

Isn’t the mesh here fireberry?
Yeah, mesh is fireberry. To their point, however, so is the collar (nubuck fireberry) but the eyelet panel is pink. One of the few knocks (but not dealbreakers) about this wave, since the nubuck options end up being slightly lighter than their mesh counterparts, have been the locked options for collar and tongue.

Pink seems to be just a tad more faded, when adjacent to fb. But when they aren’t placed together, I can def see why people have trouble determining. Crazy how panel dependent these colors also become when paired w/other colors. (Like others have mentioned)

Here’s some of my other ones that use the colors in question for their respective mudguards (Left shoe uses pink , right shoe uses fireberry)

Yeah, mesh is fireberry. To their point, however, so is the collar (nubuck fireberry) but the eyelet panel is pink. One of the few knocks (but not dealbreakers) about this wave, since the nubuck options end up being slightly lighter than their mesh counterparts, have been the locked options for collar and tongue.

Pink seems to be just a tad more faded, when adjacent to fb. But when they aren’t placed together, I can def see why people have trouble determining. Crazy how panel dependent these colors also become when paired w/other colors. (Like others have mentioned)

Here’s some of my other ones that use the colors in question for their respective mudguards (Left shoe uses pink , right shoe uses fireberry)
Dang I'm glad you pointed out the panels are fireberry too. The nubuck and mesh aren't close to the same color, same with the olive. Good to know. I was thinking of remaking my pair with all fireberry but I won't now bc it wouldn't match. Looks great on yours but wouldn't work for my all bubble gum one.

Dang I'm glad you pointed out the panels are fireberry too. The nubuck and mesh aren't close to the same color, same with the olive. Good to know. I was thinking of remaking my pair with all fireberry but I won't now bc it wouldn't match. Looks great on yours but wouldn't work for my all bubble gum one.
coupled with how the render looked vs finished result (on the render the nubuck looks darker and closer to the mesh itself, as well as having a bit more contrast between the adjacent pink)

Still very much happy with the end result, but yeah, slightly misleading.
IMG_1425.jpeg

as a urawa v2 owner, i can honestly say that they are underrated. if you can pick them up on heavy discount, please do so.

i, personally am on the lookout for a double up at about the 100-120 buck range.

and for context, i wasnt a big fan of them to start.
Did you make the Urawa NBY's with a teal bubble to emulate the sole swapped pair from Outsole? If so, that's genius

Back
Top Bottom