THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

alright who made these..... :rofl:

1700007458437.png
Cmon b .....you shud know better

illustrayt illustrayt ....get your *** in here bro

Agree. It was just an inline gr so nothing crazy on materials. Basic felt, different heel design. I have them but I'll never wear them after the controversy surrounding them. I'd never want someone to get the wrong idea and that flag has been adopted by some folks I don't really want to be lumped in with so they'll sit on a shelf,
I have no knowledge of this particular shoe. What’s the controversy and why are they considered anything special?

Side note to this, did Nike ever open that factory in Arizona that the article talks about? I’m unaware of any Nike products that are made in the USA, but I guess it could be for making something other than shoes.

Side note to this, did Nike ever open that factory in Arizona that the article talks about? I’m unaware of any Nike products that are made in the USA, but I guess it could be for making something other than shoes.
No but pretty sure they do have some US factories.

According to the latest data we have from November 2020, Nike has 35 U.S. factories (30 focused on apparel), which makes up 6.4% of their total number of worldwide factories.
Is this Nike Factories or shipping and just manufacturing partners (i.e. non-nike owned facilities? Ironically helping a friend with a supply chain management essay/case study for school talking about decentralized manufacturing 🤓

Back
Top Bottom