THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

another donor pair for illustrayt illustrayt

design’s about to be diabolical

LOL

Plotting for the Beef and Broccoli's though!

Gum
Air Max 1 - Beef and Broccoli+ Gum.jpg

Denim
Air Max 1 - Beef and Broccoli+ Denim.jpg

Guava
Air Max 1 - Beef and Broccoli+Guava.jpg

Timewarp
Air Max 1 - Beef and Broccoli+ Sail.jpg

Leaning toward Guava or Timewarp Soles

Just noticed the Kasinas are fake as well.
(SW, Heavy, Kasina imho).

Don't blame people for buying fake shoes. Idc.
But to me it's just weird to post pics of them here on NT. What's the point? People got thread banned for less...

You're bang on with the reps there. I wasn't flexing the shoes, moreso the display cases. It's not like I don't spend money on Nikes, but some drops I have missed and due to scalpers then putting a massive uplift on them for resell, I'd rather just cop some reps. Hell, I only wear them to the office and the supermarket 😂😂 If anyone ever asked me about them, I'd be Hella upfront. I'm not about to tell someone they are real lol

Yeah, I just wouldn't get the shoe if it isn't the real one, they don't look good with the shape being so off, imo. I cant get something just to say I have it, when it really isn't it. But to each his own, I guess. Nice boxes, though. I can still find all those except for the sw for not too bad of price, just gotta dig a lil bit.
You're bang on with the reps there. I wasn't flexing the shoes, moreso the display cases. It's not like I don't spend money on Nikes, but some drops I have missed and due to scalpers then putting a massive uplift on them for resell, I'd rather just cop some reps. Hell, I only wear them to the office and the supermarket 😂😂 If anyone ever asked me about them, I'd be Hella upfront. I'm not about to tell someone they are real lol

Back
Top Bottom