THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I made quite a few pairs and there were some that I didnt like how they turned out. Outside of the qc issue on some pairs i'm very happy with the vast majority of them tho. The quality on them is the best I ever seen from an AM1 id program outside of maybe a pendleton or Levi's collab. I can definitely see people kinda rushing their designs or just throwing **** at the wall and seeing what sticks and then being disappointed or underwhelmed with the results. Happened to me on some pairs as well. Most my designs are based on other nike shoes or classic Nike colorblocking, which makes it easier. But some of my favorite pairs are the completely original designs I did, kinda hit or miss tho. I've seen some amazing iD's in here and IG but the vast majority I wouldn't pay anywhere near 180 for. It's difficult to make really dope iD's especially when options are limited.

Given they are made to order, I didn't think they would accept returns in them lol. Not that I am returning mine, I absolutely love them

IMG_6458.jpeg

Hanguls for today

**** I wish I could return mines in outlets and get them off the wall. But I also hope that my designs would be good enough for them not to stay on the wall long enough for me to scoop them back!

Anyways, I ended up doing 5 pairs (limited time window in the UK) and wearing one tonight

IMG_0007.jpeg
IMG_0008.jpeg

Made 13. They were ok but not worth the $190. Returned them all to my outlet. Eventually bought a few pair back when they put them on the hashwall.
I don't know what makes me scratch my head more...

The fact that you returned all 13 pairs

Or

It took you 13 pairs to figure out that 190 was steep

Or

That you actually paid 190 for them

*I'm just busting your balls* pause.

But it was too easy to get 190 down to at least 150.

Paid 135 to 155 for every single iD I made.

10+ pairs, only returned 1.

Not hard to justify if you're paying the same price as a gr or less.

I don't know what makes me scratch my head more...

The fact that you returned all 13 pairs

Or

It took you 13 pairs to figure out that 190 was steep

Or

That you actually paid 190 for them

*I'm just busting your balls* pause.

But it was too easy to get 190 down to at least 150.

Paid 135 to 155 for every single iD I made.

10+ pairs, only returned 1.

Not hard to justify if you're paying the same price as a gr or less.
I thought the IDs were exempt from any coupons or discounts? Besides that 24-hour period they had them for like $150.

Beach Ball :emoji_beach: 🏐
Air Max 1 NBY - Beach Ball.png

Colorway Breakdown:
Upper / Heel: Nubuck - Ultramarine
Toe: Mesh - Lemon Twist
Mudguard: Leather - White
Tongue: Nubuck - Ultramarine
Collar: Leather - Lemon Twist
Swoosh: Leather - Lemon Twist
Accents: Nubuck - Gym Red
Eyelets: Gym Red
Laces: Ultramarine Oval (from personal stash)
Lining: Mesh - Gym Red
Midsole: White
Air Bag: Ultramarin
Outsole Accent: Lemon Twist
Outsole: Gym Red
Tongue Label: Nubuck - Ultramarine
Logo: Lemon Twist
Toe Personalization: Small Swoosh - Ultramarine

Two or three more...

I thought the IDs were exempt from any coupons or discounts? Besides that 24-hour period they had them for like $150.

Nah, you can definitely use the CS codes on them. The cashback sites make the orders more worth it lol

Wait when we're they 150?!

It was from the first Friday or Saturday of this month. The deal was $30 off a $150 purchase.

Man idk. Maybe I’ve fallen out of the hype for By You program but the more and more I see pics of pairs I thought were dope or that I made or that I wanted to to make, the more I dislike them lmao. I made like 12 pairs. I returned 2 and feel like I want to return all the others
I still haven't gotten any.....lol:rofl:

Nah, you can definitely use the CS codes on them. The cashback sites make the orders more worth it lol

It was from the first Friday or Saturday of this month. The deal was $30 off a $150 purchase.
Ohhhh yea that one. I remember. Thinking I missed that opportunity when they first put them on NDC lol

Nah. Like illustrayt illustrayt said...10% off coupon which is fairly easy to get plus anywhere from 10-15% cash back gets you to sub 150 shipped.

To be fair, 10% off is a bit easier for us because we get the medical discount, but if you're strategic and do a few pairs at a time, you should only be paying about 135-155 shipped per pair.

(Depending on your discount code)

Back
Top Bottom