THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Had a late secret santa exchange so i had to switch it up

IMG_0412.jpeg

And got this kick brick from my secret santa

IMG_0415.jpeg

How are they in hand, aside from the hideous heel branding?

Not bad, TBH. I only wanted them because of their soles, so I really don’t care about the upper. It’s just a simple and clean cw. Just wear pants to cover up the heel logo lol

Last edited:
Donors from Slam Jam and WishATL arrived!

IMG_6762.jpeg

Feature was playing too much.. i had these and tanlines in my cart for a day during their recent 50% off sale. And then suddenly they were “out of stock.” Figured i was sleepin and they sold out, so it was my bad.

Both are pairs are back to being listed in a FSR as their sale is over :lol: Guess I’ll wait for the disco again!

Sneaker Room playing games again. The UNC was "sold out" and disappeared from their site during their 40% off sale yesterday but surprise surprise they're back on the site today in every size except 12.5 and 15. I'd rather they do what Oneness does and just exclude and stop with the bs.

Sneaker Room playing games again. The UNC was "sold out" and disappeared from their site during their 40% off sale yesterday but surprise surprise they're back on the site today in every size except 12.5 and 15. I'd rather they do what Oneness does and just exclude and stop with the bs.
They always do that, they pull all the sought after stuff during these sales.... If you have them carted and check out quick enough, you can sometimes pull em tho....

Screenshot_20240101_142651_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom