THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Internationalist NBY X AM1 Hybrid (by GOVRN) - Varsity

Internationalist NBY X Air Max 1 - Varsity.png

Im with Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 , being in my mid-40s i used to rock hella baggy jeans in the early/mid 90s. Im tombout size 44 jeans with wide *** leg opening aka jncos. But i cant rock that anymore. To me airmaxes and runners in general look so dope in tapered/slim pants. The most i’ll do is what mikey23 mikey23 did there. Looks nice. But i hear you on the latest trend 1978S 1978S , cant hate on it at all.

Im with Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 , being in my mid-40s i used to rock hella baggy jeans in the early/mid 90s. Im tombout size 44 jeans with wide *** leg opening aka jncos. But i cant rock that anymore. To me airmaxes and runners in general look so dope in tapered/slim pants. The most i’ll do is what mikey23 mikey23 did there. Looks nice. But i hear you on the latest trend 1978S 1978S , cant hate on it at all.
I'm at a point on my own life where I have no desire to follow trends.

I've found looks that I'm comfortable in and I will probably stay within a certain range of that from here on out.

The slim/ tapered look really defined my 20s and most of my 30s. I never plan on going back my baggy Girbaud days even though I have fond memories of that era.

My issue with baggy parachute pants is finding sneakers in my collection that actually look good with them. About the only things that work are late 90s/early 2000s chonky dad shoe styles or Timberlands (which I neither have nor wear). I have like four pairs of sneakers that might work with them out of about 500 pairs in my collection :lol:

We had season tickets to the bucks when I was growing up. Whenever TJ would touch the ball, the guy behind us would yell “it’s a Texas tornado!” :lol: That, and the baggy shorts are my memories of him as a basketball player.
U from MKE? Same.

Never called TJ that tho.

Facts. Things are getting dark down here. Try to insulate my kid the best we can but going to get harder as she gets older.
Things will get better. We regularly vacation on the Space Coast and plan to retire there someday so I try to keep up with what's happening down there and I believe the turn is starting. This November could see a big swing back to some form of normalcy :emoji_fingers_crossed:

U from MKE? Same.

Never called TJ that tho.

I was born and raised just outside of Milwaukee. We had season tickets to both the bucks and Marquette. I’m out in Colorado now, but I do miss Milwaukee… going to try and head out there in may or June before the bugs and heat become too much.

Back
Top Bottom