THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ahhhhhhh! I was up. I was up....😢😢😢
Daughter had me reading bed time stories so I carted with the 40% off but missed the link didnt know it even got up to 50%. How often does this happen. I have pairs carted but don't want to cop now if another discount is coming .
Honestly bro it probably will happen again around memorial day. They usually run sales like that around the holidays. The discounts usually increase with time however sizes can fly.

I check their site a couple times a week. I'm just as cool with a 30% discount as I am a 50 in most situations. However, I've learned to hold the line as the best deals usually happen in the final hours of their sales.

Last edited:
Threw on the BBL's yesterday

bbl.jpg

Yesterday was so random though, albeit mothers day. Dont think oneness ever had a sale after the purps came out besides yesterday

Was gonna cop these after my sons grad party next week and now all the options to make them are gone Salty
IMG_8389.png

Attachments

• IMG_8489.png
    IMG_8489.png
    382.9 KB · Views: 320
Honestly bro it probably will happen again around memorial day. They usually run sales like that around the holidays. The discounts usually increase with time however sizes can fly.

I check their site a couple times a week. I'm just as cool with a 30% discount as I am a 50 in most situations. However, I've learned to hold the line as the best deals usually happen in the final hours of their sales.
Thanks fam! How long do the sales usually last? I'm cool with 30 or 40 off as well. If get that amount I'll probably just stay off the site and NT for a few days so I don't see if the sale increases 😂.

The midsole on the Hot Sauce cw is deceiving me...

It looks White in these photos.
grsgftsgd.png

NikeAirMax1PremiumWhite_ChileRedSneakerPoliticsIG-12.jpg

Need to see them IRL.

-edit- More images
hetdeg.jpg

hgfgydgh.jpg

-edit- Definitely looks Sail / Vintage here
csdfz.png

nikeairm.png

If you compare the White Mesh to the midsole, there's a clear distinction.

ALSO, Oneness with the Flash 50% nao!

Last edited:
Oneness sales so random. Literally refreshed multiple times yesterday tryna catch a 2nd pair of purples on sale. Glad yall ate though.

Back
Top Bottom