THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I know you hoop. Do any of them have the itch to hoop at all?
They are 7..5.. and 2. I don't push it on them. We did have the oldest in a learning bball for kids clinic last year. And of course had the little tikes indoor standing basket and ball

moe200069 moe200069 you by chance seen these ones in person?

If so, how do they compare to the grey ones you have

nahh haven't seen these in person yet. from online photos, they look really similar –they both use light smoke grey on the mudguard.

that said, if I'd known the pair you posted would release I wouldn't have picked up the LX pair. I love the simple cw, but the suede and canvas toebox are a pain in the *** to keep clean. also, imo, the tumbled leather just looks better. NDC has the LX pair for <$100 with 10% from cb websites, but i'd hold off and wait for the leather pair to hit discount.

nahh haven't seen these in person yet. from online photos, they look really similar –they both use light smoke grey on the mudguard.

that said, if I'd known the pair you posted would release I wouldn't have picked up the LX pair. I love the simple cw, but the suede and canvas toebox are a pain in the *** to keep clean. also, imo, the tumbled leather just looks better. NDC has the LX pair for <$100 with 10% from cb websites, but i'd hold off and wait for the leather pair to hit discount.

Yea the LX popped back up on Nike in my size and still on sale..

Either the field purples or the light purple with other colors going be my next buys

Saw this vid on the other ones thou:

moe200069 moe200069 you by chance seen these ones in person?

If so, how do they compare to the grey ones you have

I own the LXs, and I've seen that cw IRL. From afar, they appear very similar. However, up close, you'll notice their differences. The LX cw has a White midsole with a full light grey outsole, while the that cw in the link has a vintage/sail midsole with three different outsole colors (medium grey at the toe - white - light grey - white at the heel). The upper materials differ as well. The LXs are constructed with leather and canvas, just like moe200069 moe200069 stated. The other cw has a mesh vamp and a leather mudguard.

Personally, I like the upper of the HF0026-001 since it has a mesh vamp, but I prefer the sole on the LXs. I don't like them enough to send out a swap doe :tongue:

Sidenote - The LXs also have an unusual set of laces. That metal AM1 accessory is a nice touch on the HF0026-001s too!

Last edited:
IMG_1717.jpeg
IMG_1720.jpeg

some sizes in HUF AM1
I think they're gone? Don't see anything.

Back
Top Bottom