THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Surprising that the N7 got almost 0 attention. One of the most unique air max drops in a long time
Yea they are so fire. I’m contemplating now because of that. If I can scoop them for disco I don’t want to pay full rn but they are the best release in awhile.

Nevermind. I see a few sites releasing them.
What sites are you seeing the pinks on?

Thought the pinks were done releasing. Picked em up on snkrdunk after striking out on HUFTALK site drop but seller never shipped so I'm on the hunt for my 9.5 again.

Last edited:
W Orange off darkside. Free ship
1719064937192.png

I was always in on the pink pair, sucks that they are the most limited

I expect a flood of SNKR Ws for the green pair, or they'll sit forever due to them being the least "exclusive"

Oranges…

What sites are you seeing the pinks on?

Thought the pinks were done releasing. Picked em up on snkrdunk after striking out on HUFTALK site drop but seller never shipped so I'm on the hunt for my 9.5 again.

Sorry. Just saw the orange and green pair. I think the pink was an exclusive in store release only or certain tier shops from my understanding

Bro, you feel meee??!! These would be an instant pick up if i didn’t have the tour yellows.

I’ll take consolation in the fact that leather muds are easier to wipe down than suede.
Man I've been screaming for years, just give us the whole rainbow on og build. They gave us baby blue, that was great. And a green, a brown, and a light maroon/brown color in women's pairs. Oh pink and fuscia too. But those yellow and purple pairs they did in leather are missing pieces in og build.

Just give us all of these in og build. We have a lot of them, the yellow and purple are the biggest omissions right now imo

ea869362-7764-480c-b393-505ac4b32714.43ea8fac59235fd15a2c59742197c16b.jpeg

Damn, I didn’t know the Olympics had different mesh then the same stuff they’ve been using. Knowing that now I’m gonna have to cop. Shape looks good also.

Back
Top Bottom