THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally got a good looking pair.
Pair I purchased before from shiekh had to go back.
20240909_113531.jpg

This is from the Rooted sale, they even threw in a small handwritten note... I like that!

I
Finally got a good looking pair.
Pair I purchased before from shiekh had to go back.
20240909_113531.jpg

This is from the Rooted sale, they even threw in a small handwritten note... I like that!
I've been meaning to pick these up, but per the norm, another shoe comes out and I forget about these.

Fresh pair arrived with a much better mudguard angle on, so will keep these and return the others

20240910_142721.JPG

Still considering a lace swap. I could go with white like my previous post, solar red to match the Nike swoosh

20240910_142007.JPG
20240910_142003.JPG

Or grey to match the mudguard

20240910_142013.JPG

Or just leave them alone 😂

Hmm, wearing the yellow SC pair today and I don't hate them tbh. It's raining so having a leather much is actually functional. Still prefer suede but living in Florida I tink I can use the SC as rain shoes.
I kinda want the yellows but at dirt cheap pricing which I haven't been able to catch just yet. I think they are dope for a 60-80 bucks.

I copped from Oneness for $70.
I'm sure I saw them sitting on sale and just decided to come back to them later. I still own a ds pair of yellow COTMs, and a barely worn pair of university gold air ships.

The air maxes would feel kinda redundant but they would be appreciated whenever I got around to them.

I think I my subconscious knows I don't need em anytime I see em on sale.

Should I even bother waking up at 4am to take an L on the Patta website? I’ve never copped on their site but I’ve been hearing it gets boted a lot

I'm sure I saw them sitting on sale and just decided to come back to them later. I still own a ds pair of yellow COTMs, and a barely worn pair of university gold air ships.

The air maxes would feel kinda redundant but they would be appreciated whenever I got around to them.

I think I my subconscious knows I don't need em anytime I see em on sale.
lol I doubled on the yellow COTM, haven't worn either of them yet so I completely understand.

Another "had to" oneness pair. That day it went from 40% 45% to 50% or something. Made 3 separate orders at each discount lol.

There was a university gold pair from a few years ago I never was able to obtain. This isn't the same yellow and not a similar cw, but I think takes of my want

20240909_174118.jpg
20240909_174111.jpg

Should I even bother waking up at 4am to take an L on the Patta website? I’ve never copped on their site but I’ve been hearing it gets boted a lot

Going to try regardless. Need just one pair.
I’m with the Fozz, Ima try anyways. I’ll be up at 3:50am PST for the Patta launch, I’ll hit the treadmill for about an hour, lock in my iPhone preorder at 5am, shower and then back to bed for a couple of hours.

I’m with the Fozz, Ima try anyways. I’ll be up at 3:50am PST for the Patta launch, I’ll hit the treadmill for about an hour, lock in my iPhone preorder at 5am, shower and then back to bed for a couple of hours.
I like em but I don't have this amount of care in me anymore.

I've gotten too accustomed to getting what I want on sale or with relative ease. I like the pattas but I don't think I love sneakers in general enough to put in work like I use to for em.

When the hype returns to kicks (and I'm sure it will) I will probably make my final exit. This last lap has been great though. So many steals and deals, I can honestly say I think I'm content for a change.

I like em but I don't have this amount of care in me anymore.

I've gotten too accustomed to getting what I want on sale or with relative ease. I like the pattas but I don't think I love sneakers in general enough to put in work like I use to for em.

When the hype returns to kicks (and I'm sure it will) I will probably make my final exit. This last lap has been great though. So many steals and deals, I can honestly say I think I'm content for a change.

I'm almost at the same point...I honestly just wanted one more good run of Agassi retros, and a few Jordan retros and I could retire. Nike basketball has almost gave me everything I ever wanted.

Back
Top Bottom