THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I also believe that's a maxim midsole on them APC's (they always look more squishy and the air bubbles rarely neat - ie air max 1 Germany sp) the 2013 APC's were also maxim midsole

Followed the steps here to reshape my IDs.
Nice!  I ID'd the EXACT same one (my tongue is suede) and received it yesterday.  Man, the leather is nuts on these.  I went with my usual 12 and could probably do an 11.5.  The leather is getting stretchy as it breaks in. 

I'm AM a little disappointed that my NIKE AIR is crooked on one shoe.  Getting ready to make that call to HQ.  I ordered with a 20% coupon, hope I get another one

Last edited:
Has anyone iD'd using the black/glow cement print? I'm gonna go and finally do a Nike iD and picking the AM1.

Red Suedes on Jimmy Jazz.

537383611_red_nike_air_max_1_essential_sneaker_lp1.jpg

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-air-max-1-essential-sneaker/537383611?color=Red

I got a question. The University Blue AM1 that was released in 2005 came out in wmn size only right? Part of the HOA release?

I got a question. The University Blue AM1 that was released in 2005 came out in wmn size only right? Part of the HOA release?

Correct, then brought out again in men's sizing in 09 as a Asia only release and again in 2010 in the US as the quickstrike release.

What I noticed with the AM1 is the bigger the size, the worse the toe box shape. Smaller sizes usually have a better toe box shape

Another theory I have as to why Nike changed the toe box after 2009. Nike changed it to accommodate the increasingly obese population with wide toes. It was done on purpose and not a quality control issue.

Back
Top Bottom