THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone ever buy a women's air max 1 to wear? I'm a 9.5 mens in the air max 1 trying to decide what size in women's I should get. Looking to get these from the mercurial pack in June

Was Headed Out The Door For Work This Morn And Fed Ex Guy Came Up The Drive With These :pimp:

These Things Are Flames!

Full Set Pic Less The Grey's When I Leave The Office Later Today :nerd:

Got those magistas in a few days ago, went to put em on today and this is what I got...

some massive creasing, which would bug me anyways, but I'd be wearing them anyways, so not the end of the world....but also...

which is almost the exact same size as the metal lace tips they threw on these...

these are going back where they came from, at least I got a 10% off code out of it...smh.

Also I don't know if nike switched things up or what but these where tied like normal shoe tied, not the normal factory tying?

Last edited:
Chatted with Nike about the air max lunar1...according to them that style number never existed and didn't release.  Is there another number?  Are we sure it release?

Got my Night Tracks in last night. Paid $35.99 for them from FNL using a $20 Reward. Thank god I only paid 35.99 because these things are so god damn stiff! To those in here that own a pair..... please tell me they break in a bit because I can't wear these things if it's always going to be like this!! Other than the fit & feel, these things are so dope!

***Dont know why my phone isn't giving me the option to upload a photo from my Gallery. Anyone else having this issue????

I returned a pair for this exact reason.

I don't think they'll break in to be comfortable enough for walking to work (at least in my case)

nice. Are there any flaws with them?
so far nothing. At first I was like damn the shape seems off.. but I think it's because I'm not used to seeing mad leather on a air max 1. Everything seems fine I haven't fully checked them out because I have to go to work. They did come a bit dirty though but other than that it's cool.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to niketalk though I've been lurking for quite some time. I have the night track, and haven't had a problem with stiffness, one thing I will suggest is to loosen the laces and give that a shot. Otherwise, if you have wide feet hyperfuse models aren't the most forgiving, so sizing up half a size may help. Man sucks if you can't wear them, they turn heads and are definitely the most slept on Air Max 1 release of last year.

Back
Top Bottom