here in the netherlands they are quite popular amongst the chicks

but they do indeed look like dog poo lol
laugh.gif
i love em.. 

youre in the netherlands?? thats cool. wanna head up there some day

they fit longer in the length than than the mens version

because wmns releases are always a 0.5 centimeter longer in the length

some peeps go a half size down when they buy a wmns shoe

but the problem then is that the sneaker will become a lil bit narrow in the width if you size down
yea ive noticed womens are a little more narrow... i wanna see them in store so i can try them on

i love em.. 

youre in the netherlands?? thats cool. wanna head up there some day
netherlands is so overrated nowadays

its only nice to come over here when you're a stoner or a sextourist

for the rest everything is expensive here, especially when you are from the US

and the weather sux big time here, better you go visit germany or france imo
wink.gif

so dope... i love the OG version but ill take these over them any day, gotta love the new technology hella comfortable and the blue insole is like a generic ortholite insole... any one scoop the womens Royals, wanna know how they fit?
One thing i wanna change about my initial assessment too, i said they fit bigger, but if you have a narrow-normal width foot, i'd definitely recommend sizing down 0.5. If your foot is wider, or if you prefer a roomier fit, then go TTS.

so dope... i love the OG version but ill take these over them any day, gotta love the new technology hella comfortable and the blue insole is like a generic ortholite insole... any one scoop the womens Royals, wanna know how they fit?
I bought an 11 in the mens OG red lunars and a 12 in the womens OG blue lunars. The 12s fit well, plenty of room.

Copped the red/white Lunar 1 from eBay for $99 last week, should be here tomorrow. Pretty excited. I saw them 2 weeks ago at The Grove Nike Store and fell in love with them, I had to have them.

Anyone own or try on the trophy that just dropped?  I ordered an all leather ID and it was pretty roomy, I have a narrow foot FWIW (could have done an 11.5 VS the 12).  Not sure what to do.

Copped the red/white Lunar 1 from eBay for $99 last week, should be here tomorrow. Pretty excited. I saw them 2 weeks ago at The Grove Nike Store and fell in love with them, I had to have them.

the breathe pair? i believe there was $20 coupon code for FNL, but good price regardless. i tend to wait it out on AMs, because FNL tends to put them on sale 2-3 weeks after the release.

Whoa! Those are super clean. Great job man.

What base? Did you put on different materials don't think I've seen that suede before? What's the inspiration?(i have a guess. 12th man? Lol)
thanks boss! no material switch. just kind of winged it bro. customer asked for a seahawks colorway...

Just got these in today. Steal price of $83 shipped DS. They were originally a womens release so I had to get a sz 9.5 in womens. I wear a sz 8 mens. Couldnt pass up a good deal

Back
Top Bottom