THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Same. DS or bust. I used to cop used kicks, but as I got older, got a better job, etc. I now have the opportunity to dole out for DS pairs. I also got wiser and lately it's been retail or pass.

Hows the fit on am 1? Tts or size up? Never had a pair before...the 2 places we have here hardly have them ir get them in...

tts or maybe 0.5 down for me...
Would also be interested in the quality of the stingrays, good leather??

I bought a couple of those liquid am1s a while ago for retail and one I could actually wear and I kinda regretted selling them that early(even though price was still high), but really waiting for these releasing again. Really want a gold pair to rock. when will they come

today's wear

Live how the stingrays look but wondering how they are quality wise.. I want to pull the trigger LOL. :rolleyes

Just saw the stingrays and black/white ultra moire at my local FNL and I'm probably going to pick up the moire's first. The perforated leather on the toebox is nice on the stingrays, but I've never been too much a fan of leather toe boxes. I might pick up the stingray huaraches over the AM1 if I was going to pick one of them.

AM1's are 99% made in China. This is a deal breaker for me.

And it's 20 degrees and snowing outside I'm pretty sure my feet would freeze in those ultras lol perfect timing nike.

AM1's are 99% made in China. This is a deal breaker for me.

And it's 20 degrees and snowing outside I'm pretty sure my feet would freeze in those ultras lol perfect timing nike.
Not 99%, most of the recent Men's Essential releases are from Vietnam. But all of the recent all leather ones (and a few wms cws) are from China and these Stingrays have that same bad shape on all pics I've seen so far.

Just found a box label that confirms this:

Need these in my life. Are the first 2 Vietnam essentials? And any when they will hit the US?

Been keeping an eye on these on FNL and still a FSR so hoping they'll go on sale like the HYPs sometime in the future. Any people seen their local store stock starting to dry up or are they sitting?  Thanks for the help NTAM1 fam

Last edited:

Been keeping an eye on these on FNL and still a FSR so hoping they'll go on sale like the HYPs sometime in the future. Any people seen their local store stock starting to dry up or are they sitting?  Thanks for the help NTAM1 fam
My local FNL got these late last week, they didn't even get their full size run yet. Checked today for in store pick up and it looks like they have my 10.5 now (free shipping anyways, if you don't have one local). Ordered it with $20 coupon WBRVVXBQSDR, and Winner's Circle reward, and 10% cashback from Discover effectively making these $88.41
smokin.gif

if someone can post a pic of the tag that would be awesome... if those  two are made in Vietman, I'd be ecstatic 

Back
Top Bottom