THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Womens Year of the snake AM1

It seems like all the heat keep being released on women's sizes only..... Wholetime men keep getting shafted ...

Last edited:
I'm trying to find my girl a pair of those YOTS, can't seem to find them in a bigger size than 7 though, and she wears an 8.5

I'm originally an AF1 head, but after the market flood of horrible colorways, the massive fakes (to the point they were in gas stations), and someone breaking into my apartment and stealing 70+ pairs.....I just lost interest. Plus I couldn't find DS pairs of the euro/can, .jp, and quickstrikes I had. I've always been a simple dresser, so next in line, besides some grail type Jordans were Air Max 1's. Locally, they are hard to track down, but perhaps I haven't been out searching hard enough.

I'm just thankful for this forum, and others like it, with so many people that share knowledge. I'm not really for the insults, bashing, etc... I just like the helpful nature here, especially in this thread. It makes me want to come back just to see what's been copped, how people are saving $$$, and to give props...even if I don't like the colorway copped. I guess I'll go make some AM Id's while I wait for the grey/navy joints to come out.

This thread is nice. Very helpful ppl. Damn near the only thread I post in.

Like Sneakerfan said, I seldom cop J's anymore and with the price of J's I can get damn near three pairs of am1s (with codes of course) for the price of 1 pair of J's.

I think this is reversed in Europe though. I see a lot of AM1's go quickly.

....and there's the doorbell. Should be my ultra marines!

got a site for the tree snakes if u guys want black and volt tree snake FULL SIZE RUN for both and for RETAIL 

Ive been on the lookout for those as well but no luck. I decided to cop these ones here in Canada. Retail shipped to you guys in the US would be 142. I know its not the same but never the less I am satisfied.

Where can you get those in america

Those black, and teal denims are sick. The grey are meh.
teals remind me of some ID's my wife surprised me with a while back....I prefer the black denim over blue jean denim but those volts are heat and the greys will get got on discount....got a lot of NYG gear for those. 

Where can you get those in america
I dont think those dropped in america. They released like last spring (2011) and people didnt give a crap about them. I only just copped I been watchin them for a whole year to go on sale but Canadian retailers arnt so quick to slash prices. I got fed up after a year and copped.
I like them... only would mess with the green pair. I made some ids with denim and sent to my cousin in the US. Still havent seen them since like last october lmao. Only downside of having things ship to the US I gotta wait till fam comes over or when I go across. 

Man i just love the AM1 it is such a clean shoe in almost any colour combo

Just ordered a pair of the red/pink/white am1 og's for the wife for valentines, and scooped up a pair of clearance dunk lows for me. This is when ebates + fnl winners circle rewards come in handy, those dunks were free and I get to make the wife happy with fresh air max's.

Last edited:
I have also been scaling back on the Jordans. The AM1 is my favorite of all time and all the releases are killing my bank account.

This year nike seems destined to decimate my bank account and pay checks. To make it worse my wife seems like she's getting the sneaker bug too. I've joked about applying at our Nike outlet for the discount, but if this keeps up I'm going to have to.

This thread is nice. Very helpful ppl. Damn near the only thread I post in.

Like Sneakerfan said, I seldom cop J's anymore and with the price of J's I can get damn near three pairs of am1s (with codes of course) for the price of 1 pair of J's.

I think this is reversed in Europe though. I see a lot of AM1's go quickly.

....and there's the doorbell. Should be my ultra marines!

Agreed I love posting in here... Very helpful folks and not a bunch of arrogant know it Alls ready to bash you if you have little knowledge on a certain topic

AM 1 Red OG and AM 90 Infrared OG available at Sole Heaven, almost FSR of both.
Coupon code OGHEAVEN takes 30% off their price.
The final price ends up being right around retail for the 90's shipped, about $10 over retail for the 1's shipped.

THANK YOU!!!!

I haven't even seen some of these colorways

I have also been scaling back on the Jordans. The AM1 is my favorite of all time and all the releases are killing my bank account.
These releases have blown a huge hole through my pocket. Damn near dropped like 2 racks since the beginning of the year. From the og am 1, 90, bred 11's, lightning 4's, knicks 1's, to the 88 3's and on and on... The sneak game done took all ma money and left me smilling with a closet full of kicks. Props for the community for helping a dude copp!

AM 1 Red OG and AM 90 Infrared OG available at Sole Heaven, almost FSR of both.
Coupon code OGHEAVEN takes 30% off their price.
The final price ends up being right around retail for the 90's shipped, about $10 over retail for the 1's shipped.
THANK YOU!!!!

I haven't even seen some of these colorways
The top pair
pimp.gif
Grey/Black, are those releasing or is that a past release?

I have the bottom pair bought them at footaction a couple months back, the colorway is white/gym red-thunder blue-medium grey 308866 110

Last edited:
I just stopped collecting jordans and decided to get into more runners. I love the price and quality on air max, new balance, asics, saucony. And for the price compared to a retro jordan i rather buy almost two pairs of runners instead of 1 retro jordan. 

The top pair
pimp.gif
Grey/Black, are those releasing or is that a past release?

I have the bottom pair bought them at footaction a couple months back, the colorway is white/gym red-thunder blue-medium grey 308866 110
Those grey black ones are a past release i been seeing on UK sites since last summer or so. Dont think i ever saw them in the US.

I agree with everyone in here who said they rather buy 2 pairs of am1s than jordans. I been buying these at a fast rate. What i like most is that you can dress them up or down. These are my smooth kicks a long with nike blazers. Thats another silhouette  i love. vintage blazers or nike sb.

Back
Top Bottom