THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

im getting tired of this BS
mad.gif

Don't give up. The greens popped back up on end and I carted. While trying to reload cart I got through on hanon for them. Tip reload your carts in new tabs it cut through all the hang ups for me. Sands on end and greens on hanon. I'm done now. Got enough black so I'm passing on those

Last edited:
I got confirmation, but my bank called and said my card was declined because of the fraud prevention... does anyone else's status say pending payment? I wonder if they'll reprocess it or just send me a cancellation email.

I got confirmation, but my bank called and said my card was declined because of the fraud prevention... does anyone else's status say pending payment? I wonder if they'll reprocess it or just send me a cancellation email.
yep same here, card got declined but my card company didn't call... yet
eyes.gif
. END just actually emailed me saying my card got declined - thats how i found out - and i have 24 hours to either change my method of payment or authorize a recharge otherwise my order will be cancelled.

but the funny thing was, never got an email order confirmation i just assumed my order didn't go through. i thought it did, but not getting email confirmation kinda led me to believe it was too good to be true. also, turns out i ordered 2 pairs of the blacks, not one. anyone know if my order will get cancelled? never ordered off of END usually every time bots eat up releases

Last edited:

These dudes was so eager to toss it up on eBay that they forgot to delete the order number... Lol

Last edited:
Geez I stumbled into the patches this morning, and just checked the prices...they're going for $500+ [emoji]128561[/emoji]

yep same here, card got declined but my card company didn't call... yet
eyes.gif
. END just actually emailed me saying my card got declined - thats how i found out - and i have 24 hours to either change my method of payment or authorize a recharge otherwise my order will be cancelled.

but the funny thing was, never got an email order confirmation i just assumed my order didn't go through. i thought it did, but not getting email confirmation kinda led me to believe it was too good to be true. also, turns out i ordered 2 pairs of the blacks, not one. anyone know if my order will get cancelled? never ordered off of END usually every time bots eat up releases
Just got that email from End too. I replied and asked them to try charging it again or letting me pay through PayPal. Glad they're giving us a chance to pay and not straight up cancel our orders.

Just got that email from End too. I replied and asked them to try charging it again or letting me pay through PayPal. Glad they're giving us a chance to pay and not straight up cancel our orders.
yeah i asked to pay through paypal as well. cause for sites like SNS, idk why but my card company keeps shutting off my card whenever i order from them despite every time i keep telling them yes that was me that placed that order. if i pay through paypal there's no issues.

Back
Top Bottom