THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sorry if I'm derailing the convo in here, but I need some info. Does anyone know where or when these released? I haven't seen them for sale on eBay or any other sites and it's kinda frustrating. I know they've been nicknamed the "Flints", but past that, I'm clueless.

sneaker-nike-air-max-1-essential-black-black-flint-silver_action_z5.jpg

Sorry if I'm derailing the convo in here, but I need some info. Does anyone know where or when these released? I haven't seen them for sale on eBay or any other sites and it's kinda frustrating. I know they've been nicknamed the "Flints", but past that, I'm clueless.
its EU exclusive
wink.gif

I ain't see em up on the site at all.

Also the city pack is dope, hate they make em all in women's sizing
US 11 in black popped up a few hours ago and yesterday 10 and 10.5 came back

Last edited:
got them today. they run a tad big compared to my other am1s...went with the usual am1 size(TTS) for am1s with mesh/suede toebox(i go half size down with full leather am1s)..and i feel them more loose than usual..still fine though..

Been waiting for this CW to go on sale at FNL. Finally dropped to $99.98.  $99.98 - $20 rewards - 10% Discover Cash back + tax = ~$78

Just need those patches for my am1s, nike can keep the shoes :lol:

Gotta take a look on my kids stuff, perhaps i can find some cool velcro patches to put on. :lol:

Last edited:
That's why I'm going after the blacks. The sands and the olives are too close the camo releases from last year and they don't look as good.

Not camping. I just have an alert every time END changes something on their site in the Nike QS section so I see everytime a pair shows back up or sells out... figured I'd try to help anyone here still looking.

Last edited:

Not camping. I just have an alert every time END changes something on their site in the Nike QS section so I see everytime a pair shows back up or sells out... figured I'd try to help anyone here still looking.
just out of curiousity how do you do that ??

might be some glitch cuz I was on it and it didn't pop up. I check periodically and if that joint appeared I would've seen it.

Back
Top Bottom