THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What's releasing 3/26?

cross-posted SNKRS thread

Last edited:
just gonna cave in and pay resell for the patches. what's a fair price on all colors? i think I found a dude who can do it for 240 for sands. 

Prices are already dropping on the patches on eBay. It shouldn't be long I'm guessing another month or so before broke resellers settle for $30 profit.

If someone could give me some infos about those air max 1 :
Do not have specific info but they are an old Air Max 1 FB released way before the recent crop of Yeezy Fb's and the like. There were several colorways released that matched soccer clubs at the time.The white leather on them is actually like a pearlescent white color and they also came with laces that matched the interior of the shoe. A very clean sneaker and still has a good shape but the materials were nothing special.

Last edited:

I want to but work :/
A buddy of mine got there at 9AM and said there were a few campers.  After waiting 10 minutes he saw guys walking out with bags filled.  The store doesn't even open till 11am 
sick.gif
  at 9:30am they said the release is done for the day.  WTF?

I want to but work :/
A buddy of mine got there at 9AM and said there were a few campers.  After waiting 10 minutes he saw guys walking out with bags filled.  The store doesn't even open till 11am 
sick.gif
  at 9:30am they said the release is done for the day.  WTF?
Mercer is so shady bro! Those kids all headed home with bots on deck. SMH preparing for a resell purchase man. Ill be patient not paying over $200 shipped

Back
Top Bottom