THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Been striking out on 9.5/10 in the green pair. I didn't think it would be this hard lol, only want the green joints

wow these were that hard to get?

i copped the entire set size 9 with ease?
anyone else here going for 9 on DSM

this dude has your pair and/or cartjacked you 
tongue.gif

pretty sure there was only 1 FSR

How does this work?
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/page-monitor/pemhgklkefakciniebenbfclihhmmfcd?hl=en

you have to use chrome (although i think firefox has one too)

install  it

set the page you want it to monitor

when the website changes (in this case, I was monitoring the nikelab page http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/us/sneaker-space/nikelab-dsm-nyc)

a notification pops up that the page has changed (air maxes added to the page)

so basically you are aware instantaneously when something is available

Last edited:
NDC later doe brah... keep ur head up... if i cop another from there they are urs for the retail or nah?

Yeah that would be dope, I'm sure NDC will be chaotic lmao. I just want a 9.5 or 10 in the green joints.

Last edited:
Wanyed a green, but got stuck on my cell phone when site crashed. My sz 7 was up a long time too. Oh well. ...

Rocking my Sands today to mitigate any L's on greens! :pimp:

Last edited:
I totally forgot about this release.  I knew there was something I wanted today.  Need the black joints.

Patches run a half size big to me.

I'm an 8.5 in AMs and can fit an 8 comfortably.

Same exact sizing as me. Went half size down because a lot of SP's fit big for me. Was worried when people started saying TTS or half size up, but when they got in they fit my slightly wide feet PERFECTLY.

Same exact sizing as me. Went half size down because a lot of SP's fit big for me. Was worried when people started saying TTS or half size up, but when they got in they fit my slightly wide feet PERFECTLY.
welp guess i gotta get rid of these since they wont fit me... 

Mercer is done, was told by one of the guys that the police made em open early due to the line, All i want is the olive or black n im cool

Back
Top Bottom