THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

lol seriously.  i felt like i've been going crazier than usual with all the recent releases.  nike going hard
I sure have been. nike went from being complete teases and releasing a small number of limited releases to smacking us all in the faces with release after release. seems to be working for them, I mean all of us seem to be buying far more then normal. 

I sure have been. nike went from being complete teases and releasing a small number of limited releases to smacking us all in the faces with release after release. seems to be working for them, I mean all of us seem to be buying far more then normal. 

At some point there has to be a stopping point. There's only so much someone's finances can take haha.

yeah man, I used to sitting around and waiting on AM1 info, now I'm having trouble keeping up. haha
Moving in that direction.  Just need to finish hunting down a few older grails and I won't need to go crazy with this hobby the way I have over the past few months.
I'm in the same boat. Just need another pair of Fire Red 3's and a few other older joints but my J collection is basically done. 

I've always preferred AM1's over any other shoes.  I was never one to buy every J that came out but had zero issues with passing on the OG 1's.  I hate 13's and 9s, so I've been coolin' lately.  

Will be on the hunt to secure the Women's YOTS Air Max 1's in the Bay Area.

Probably going to fail....

The "Home Turf Series" says it will release at select retailers Feb 15th then see a wider release March 27th. Anyone know what retailers are getting the Feb 15th release? Anywhere in US? I too am trying to grab the milan's 
smokin.gif

The "Home Turf Series" says it will release at select retailers Feb 15th then see a wider release March 27th. Anyone know what retailers are getting the Feb 15th release? Anywhere in US? I too am trying to grab the milan's 
smokin.gif
I think I read that they were releasing in their respective cities on Feb 15. I don't know if the March 27 release will even be US.... sure hope so

Yeah, it's definitely gotten to a point where enough has to be enough with J's.  Today was a step in the right direction.  Those and Black Toe 1's were my only musts for the year.

Milans are definitely tempting me.  Perfectly fine with the Navy OGs coming out in June.  March - May will be very light on my wallet which is nice after the onslaught since November.  Catch up months.

Do I stand a chance at copping the Atmos pair?  Although I don't miss many shoes that I want, I don't want to get my hopes up, lol.

Does anyone know any sites that still have the Ultramarine's in stock?

Appreciate it!

for sure. couldn't grab the Royal 1s. Local FNL didn't get them yet -___- Came home with the London EM and Atomic Greens

Edit: iPhone pic -__-

Last edited:
I really want those ultra marines but I have to stay away. No more kicks for now. Damn you nike for making me buy so much lately.

^ I know tell me about it, I been spending on shoes, when I have so many other purchases I want to make, but on a plus note, these came in from NDC yesterday, couldn't resist, pics don't do these justice

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

Back
Top Bottom