THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

weird custom hybrids
eyes.gif
Lol! Those are crazy!! I don't think they are that bad though…..haha definitely different. Where'd you see these AMD? 

How about (if possible ofcourse) a NSW subforum, just like the Jordan Brand has its own subforum. The NSW brand has become pretty big past few years. And then for every release or pack release a thread. That way we don't have to scroll through countless posts of shipping updates, cart issues etcetera that no one cares about.

Either this or I think there should be a seperate thread for all those shipping and cart issues and tracking updates.

Share your thoughts and if there's enough support we can start a thread in the Feedback forum about it.

How about (if possible ofcourse) a NSW subforum, just like the Jordan Brand has its own subforum. The NSW brand has become pretty big past few years. And then for every release or pack release a thread. That way we don't have to scroll through countless posts of shipping updates, cart issues etcetera that no one cares about.

Either this or I think there should be a seperate thread for all those shipping and cart issues and tracking updates.

Share your thoughts and if there's enough support we can start a thread in the Feedback forum about it.

I dig this idea

I agree with this so much on the shipping part. All the updates about your personal pair are not needed and makes many threads useless for days after the release, and the important things get burried in between all the "copped, order submitted, pending, shipped, delivered, cancelled" posts.

Hey got a pair of holograms i bought from a euro shop. Got them in and not really digging em. If anyone wants let me know. size 10. before i put on ebay.

i do agree, since i saw it alot NSW product especially tier zero release that have big profile release like tisci, fragment design, HTM etc should have their own thread

Back
Top Bottom