THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wow he spend $1000 on that and the shape is awful also.

My boy at Mercer offer me since he knows that the only thing i care about. He promise that the depending on the material used they can modify the shape of the toebox.

Also the mini swoosh can be imprinted on most of the materials. 

I'm doing mine for the weeding YAY!
i thought they only do bespoke for AF1, never know you can try it on other shoes

i thought they only do bespoke for AF1, never know you can try it on other shoes

Yeah they redesign the whole studio at 21 Mercer and added the AM1 option. It's still close to the general public for some reason, only way you get the chance to design is if they know you. I think they are doing a event for it later in the year. Mayor got into trouble with them by posting pics.

Broke these out been a few years
congratulations willmax!

the only pair i'd drop 1k on are the all black reflective ones that Mayor posted during his bespoke visit

^^ I did see that on a couple of websites. I wasn't sure if they were just trying to generate more hype. Thanks repped

These look nice with a gum sole, but... dammit, stop trolling us Nike! Give us the OG white/blue colorway! The white/reds have released like 8 times in the last 3 years. It's about time the color blue got some love. The OG blue 1s would be a nice addition to the Infrared 90s and Neon 95s from this year...

Last edited:
So I took out the insoles from my patches and it had this weird number. This is the first time I see this. What does it mean? Is it the same for all patches?

if i had the chance to do a bespoke am1, i will do an all 3M OG blue

with the ankle and toebox mesh from the AM90 gold leafs with 3M underneath the mesh
smokin.gif

and my own personal logo on the tongue and on the back of the heel included with my custom 3M lacelock
nthat.gif

i will shine so hard in them kickz you will need to wear some shades if i walk by
laugh.gif

Last edited:
New ID options are c**p, very limited choice of colors/panels and overlay, quarter & heel panel are now in 1 option, as quarter.
A few nice new accent colors but again very limited range of options for using them.

And snake patterns are always tacky. Period.

These look nice with a gum sole, but... dammit, stop trolling us Nike! Give us the OG white/blue colorway! The white/reds have released like 8 times in the last 3 years. It's about time the color blue got some love. The OG blue 1s would be a nice addition to the Infrared 90s and Neon 95s from this year...
After hearing about the Red and Blue pairs releasing earlier in the year for the kids, I've kept a little hope that SneakerheadUK or US11 might break the news of a Men's release later.

Back
Top Bottom