THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

from what i have heard is that they wanna expand the AM1 bespokes to all the Nikelabs across the globe

hopefully that is true, no way that im gonna buy a 2 way plane ticket for NY and to spend another $1K for the shoes

i prefer to go with my car to Paris and design my pair there and pick it up a few weeks later
That's awesome that you have that option but unfortunately for me in the U.S., the only Nike Lab we have is in NY. I'm originally from there so I go back home at least once or twice a year so it's not big issue for me. It's a 2-4 hour session. I thought Los Angeles was gonna get a NIke Lab when they shut down Nike Santa Monica and reopened it but to my and other LA NT'ers disappointment that wasn't the case when they re-opened. All they did was redesign the store to cater more to their Nike Running category. LA has two Nike Stores but won't make one of them a Nike Lab.
mad.gif
 Not really complaining since I know plenty of others here in the U.S. probably don't live near a Nike Town let alone a factory store.

i see that Ben with his AM1 lamp had made to the headlines from HB

he is a really nice french dude, he should do more versions like a infra 90 or neon 95 lamp, that would be sick tho
That is the coolest $*** I've seen in a long time. I just wouldn't know where to put it in my house. 
eyes.gif

That's awesome that you have that option but unfortunately for me in the U.S., the only Nike Lab we have is in NY. I'm originally from there so I go back home at least once or twice a year so it's not big issue for me. It's a 2-4 hour session.
its not so great at all, because im from the netherlands and if i wanna drive to paris it will take me 5-6 hours to get there

they should open a Nikelab in Amsterdam, that would be the best option for me imo

Last edited:
I'm not sure what gas prices are in your part of the world but for people living in LA thats like driving from LA to San Francisco. What about the train? My euro connect who lives in Den Haag said when Patta dropped their 2009 anniversary AM1's, people from all over Europe came through to camp out for purple denims, black/gum bottoms, & the Patta/Parra Burgundy colorways. I'm assuming it'll cost more to take a train but would that be more faster & convenient for you?

I'm not sure what gas prices are in your part of the world but for people living in LA thats like driving from LA to San Francisco. What about the train? My euro connect who lives in Den Haag said when Patta dropped their 2009 anniversary AM1's, people from all over Europe came through to camp out for purple denims, black/gum bottoms, & the Patta/Parra Burgundy colorways. I'm assuming it'll cost more to take a train but would that be more faster & convenient for you?
gas prices sux here, the cheapest and fastest way to get there is with airplane it only cost 70 euro

i just googled the prices for plane tickets and found that it was super cheap to go there with airplane

i think i might go for that option tho and book a hostel for 3 days and then go back to the netherlands

gas prices sux here, the cheapest and fastest way to get there is with airplane it only cost 70 euro
i just googled the prices for plane tickets and found that it was super cheap to go there with airplane
i think i might go for that option tho and book a hostel for 3 days and then go back to the netherlands

Damn, I can't even fly to Canada for 70 euros lol, that's a steal. Plus staying at a hostel for a few nights you're saving extra € right there too. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom