THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hey guys, anyone know how the Clot Kiss of Death AM1s fit? Big like the patch pack?

Last edited:
Anyone have info on when these Ultra Essentials might drop?

I don't own a pair of ultra moire's, but I have the air max zeros and really like how comfortable that midsole is. Would love it if these went on iD
i have posted somewhere in this thread a sample from the OG blue cw above

and i think that they are set to release for the next year in 2016, thats what the sample tag stated inside the shoe

Last edited:
Is there a thread for Airmax one IDs? I wanted to see some in person pictures of the snakeskin option
There is a Thread for Nike ID but it's not exclusive for AM 1.

http://niketalk.com/t/4571/official-nike-id-thread-new-post-our-pictures/

I was at the Nike ID Studio yesterday, but my Phone was empty so I've got no pictures of the snakeskin option.

But I checked the samples, the snakeskin material(premium reflective and regular) has no structure,texture or is embossed or anything like that. The reflective particles are printed on somekind of one colored patent leather or something. So it's smooth/even.

Same goes for the regular snakeskin it's printed on smooth faux leather like these "floral city colection".

The premium reflective material was kind of disappointing in my eyes, but maybe it's just me. The regular was well...okay(?) I guess. I'll make on pair, but only for not missing out.

Actually I hoped for something like the Snakeskin AM90 (anniversary pack) - but hey we're talking about Nike.

Hey guys just wondering if anyonve can help me find the name of these shoes? THey look like air max 1's but I could be wrong?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom