THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Today's wear
15i0uo9.jpg

google this style code 705297-404

that navy cw is an EU exclusive, a lot of spots are already sold out or starting to drying up on their stock
Nice one dude, just ordered a pair, tried to order off Asos because i get free 2 day shipping but it wouldnt allow me to ship that style to the US. So ordered elsewhere.

Can someone look  me out real quick? Do AM1 FB's and Leathers run the same size as essentials??? Reason I'm asking is 11 in essentials fit perfectly but my PRMs are a little big. Thanks in advance.

Also does anybody know if they're going to release the og reds anytime in the near future? Or next year?

Last edited:
Also does anybody know if they're going to release the og reds anytime in the near future? Or next year?
Last time they released was in that OG Pack which was in early 2012 I think. And then before that they dropped as a QS along with the blue pair in 2009.

People speculated that they were going to drop in the second wave of another OG pack. But instead we got Obsidians and Laser Blue 90s. I don't think there was another pair of 95s and 97s either.

Last edited:
Cashmere Bespoke's. Shout out to Mau, Ant and crew for an awesome experience!

Cashmere upper with grey mesh, grey 3M and a double swoosh with a white 3M backing. Wolf grey accents. Premium leather insole and tongues. Gum and grey bottom with a bone midsole.

Cashmere Bespoke's. Shout out to Mau, Ant and crew for an awesome experience!
Cashmere upper with grey mesh, grey 3M and a double swoosh with a white 3M backing. Wolf grey accents. Premium leather insole and tongues. Gum and grey bottom with a bone midsole.
dope bespokes

Nice one dude, just ordered a pair, tried to order off Asos because i get free 2 day shipping but it wouldnt allow me to ship that style to the US. So ordered elsewhere.
Cool. I ordered mine a bit ago and should be receiving it this Wed. or so. Mind if I ask which site you purchased yours from?

Cool. I ordered mine a bit ago and should be receiving it this Wed. or so. Mind if I ask which site you purchased yours from?
Ended up getting them from Titolo, hopefully mine will be here soon too, ill post a pic when they come

Last edited:

that 3M looks poppin tho
smokin.gif
Sure does. Thanks again for the help.

I've been wanting a monotone colorway for this model for a while. Unfortunately, the only thing I liked in the US was a red colorway but there were 3 shades of red. I didn't mind the tongue and laces, but the midsole killed it for me
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom