THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Are these another bespoke? I went to Mercer on the 17th so hopefully won't be super long until I get mine...can anyone with a pair tell me how long theirs took?

I want to say 5 weeks but my wife and I had a baby in between so my memory is a little clouded. Pics when you pick them up!

I want to say 5 weeks but my wife and I had a baby in between so my memory is a little clouded. Pics when you pick them up!
Awesome, I remember them saying it'll take little longer than normal iDs. I felt bad going back and making changes via text to my designer after I left for a few days haha but he was super accommodating and helpful in making the changes I wanted, think I finally came away with something clean that I'll really like - that **** was overwhelming to say the very least 2 hours was not enough time for me...I took nearly 3 hours. Would have taken longer but my wife was getting hungry. Your pair looks like it ended up having a good shape! Hope mine is similar...should be coming in late November then I'll be sure to post pics.

Here are some pictures of my trip, overall it was an awesome experience that I would really like to do again in the near future, since one bespoke isn't enough haha. Over 444 options to choose from - took some pictures of the swatches of materials and samples on the shelves as well. 

Working on the overall idea.

Difference in suede available. Swatch on left is Vasuvio Suede, softest suede they have available but only in about 3 colors, sample on the right is the other suede available in more colors.

Choose your midsole.

Choose your airbag.

Designing and picking out swatches.

Swatches

Shelf samples.

Here are some pictures of my trip, overall it was an awesome experience that I would really like to do again in the near future, since one bespoke isn't enough haha. Over 444 options to choose from
H E A V E N !!!!!!!!
eek.gif

Bespoke is $1,000 flat - whether you do all denim, cashmere, camel hair..doesn't matter what materials you use.

Can't wait to show you guys what I cooked up 
nthat.gif
btw did you saw colored 3M materials like blue or black 3M material options, please tell me that you saw them there

btw did you saw colored 3M materials like blue or black 3M material options, please tell me that you saw them there
There was an all black 3M pair on the sample shelf, my wife has those pics on here phone so I can post them later. Not sure about blue 3M though.

I went in there with a gameplan and quickly became overwhelmed and tried something totally different, then I hated it...a lot haha. So basically had to re do the whole shoe but definitely turned out clean.

The whole process is done through photoshop, its not like making them on a nike iD link...its just a render pic the design consultant makes in photoshop on his mac.

There was an all black 3M pair on the sample shelf, my wife has those pics on here phone so I can post them later. Not sure about blue 3M though.

I went in there with a gameplan and quickly became overwhelmed and tried something totally different, then I hated it...a lot haha. So basically had to re do the whole shoe but definitely turned out clean.

The whole process is done through photoshop, its not like making them on a nike iD link...its just a render pic the design consultant makes in photoshop on his mac.
REPPED !!!!!!! thanx for sharing the info
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom