THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Copped the London city EM AM1 :smokin

Nice scoop...

I've been hunting for the YOTS's but can't find an 11.5-12....

#salty

Did they make an 11.5 or 12 in the YOTS? I've been doing some checking and I'm pretty sure the biggest size made was an 11. And the 11 is pretty hard to come by.

I thought I'd post my latest pick-ups. I am so glad that I passed on the Lebron Corks for both of these. These are by far the best pick-ups that I've had in a while. I am definitely in love with both pairs. For those of you that are on the fence in regards to the ATMOS AM1, don't wait till it's too late. I was hesitant in purchasing them at first because they looked cheap in early pictures but the tiger camo print is bonkers. The camo print is a synthetic paint material and the black areas are like suede/felt (somebody help me out since I'm not too good with materials). I tried to capture it in one of the pics below. As for the Milano AM1, wowzers! The official color name for them is LINEN/LINEN-ATOMIC RED-SAIL so I'm calling them the LINEN AM1s from now on. The build and material on both pairs is like that Petey Pablo crack...:nthat:

I really don't understand the appeal of the Atmos. To each his own I suppose.

The Milan's tho...straight piff. :smokin

Last edited:
Damn those ATMOS :smokin

Where do you guys find the latest info on what/when am1 release?

I need em bad but I can't pull the trigger just yet. They WILL be had though. It's just a matter of time.

I wholeheartedly agree with you - the Atmos just don't appeal to me. Look like "pleather"! On the other hand, IMHO, the YOTS are straight fire. Too bad I can't find a size 12 anywhere! and the Milan's will be double copped!

THIS!

The pictures above make the Milano's a little too light for me, I thought the linen was darker. -ArSONist21 is the color really light in person?

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Looking forward to April's air max 1 releases. In the meantime I'll be picking up the OG colorway before this month is out.

I posted this in the outlet thread but I thought it would be better shared here too...

Air Max 1 PRM

Stadium Green/ Charcoal

SC - 512033

CC - 306

El Paso - sz 11.5 (915) 877-3146

Portland - sz 11 (503) 221-6453

Round Rock - sz 7 - 9.5 (512) 868-9511

37813201210411701048142_L.jpeg

I just got off the phone with Portland for mine. 

That Pimento on feet pic looks too fresh!
nthat.gif

Didn't copp cuzz I dunno what to do with all that red but that pic sure is helping to change my mind. Dem Milans Doh!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom