THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So I'm a little confused, here it shows the white pair to have the orange mini swoosh, when I was on Atmos, they show the shoe without it. I passed at first because I thought that color way would have been perfect with a mini swoosh! I even started seeing if I'd be able to stitch my own swoosh on just because I thought it'd set it off
laugh.gif

Now that I am seeing it has it though here I'm just a little unsure, and don't want to miss out on my size 12 while the chance is there.
those dumb fools at atmos got the wrong picture on their site, thats why the shoe dont have the mini swoosh

but if you want a pair i will hurry up asap, because now i have posted this picture and have spreading the word

i would think that they will go really fast now

those dumb fools at atmos got the wrong picture on their site, thats why the shoe dont have the mini swoosh
but if you want a pair i will hurry up asap, because now i have posted this picture and have spreading the word
i would think that they will go really fast now

When requesting to pay with PayPal and they send you an email and you reply, do they send you an invoice? Or is there something I am missing? Google Chrome's translation ins't the best.

By the way, if anyone needs Air Max 1 Milan's, they're available in a size 11 at P4P. They appear to be vnds for $200.

The 6 aren't showing up for me on SNKRS tho smh

Even tho I did get the notification.

Last edited:
Don't see the Am1s either.

I hope Atmos contacts me and says they have my size 12 ready to paid and shipped for.

Back
Top Bottom