THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Clean.

I ordered my pair of AM1 white/white-kumquat on Jan 2nd through rakuten and I haven't had a response except some "order of acceptance" email all in Japanese on Jan 3rd. No charge has been made to my credit card yet either. How long does it take to get a shipping confirmation?

I ordered my pair of AM1 white/white-kumquat on Jan 2nd through rakuten and I haven't had a response except some "order of acceptance" email all in Japanese on Jan 3rd. No charge has been made to my credit card yet either. How long does it take to get a shipping confirmation?
you will probably get an invoice and after you have payed they will sent you a confirmation from the payment

Last edited:

Just ordered these:
These are better in person too imo, i ordered these also but forgot i was ordering US size and ordered UK size and had to send them back.

I have twi ID's coming one scheduled for today and the other for tomorrow, BUT i get this message

THE PACKAGE IS AWAITING CLEARING AGENCY REVIEW. / THE PACKAGE IS AT THE CLEARING AGENCY AWAITING FINAL RELEASE.

Theyre still in Vietnam?!

From where and how much ?

You also have the style code, they look awesome

Not sure where the OP bought but found this.   They do look nice.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-running-shoes/_/A-32125?productId=prod785937
That's correct. I went to the closest Finish Line hoping to spot a pair in the store. They had the Air Max 90 and Air Max LTD versions but not the 1's. I was able to order 1's in the store and have it shipped to the crib. They cost $109.99, no S&H fee. I first saw them at the Nike online store but they were sold out in my sizes. Finish Line online still had a ton of them though.

Back
Top Bottom