THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got photo blues from Nike , best $63 I've spent in some time

How'd you manage that. That's awesome!

very nice. mine come in tomorrow from NDC. I used that coupon code also. My first pair of AM 1

Heads up Nike put up a fsr of the wolf grey photo blue ,just doubled up on my sz 12 ....hurry $63 with code fastbreak that ends tonight

Last edited:
FNL removed the blue/grey/white premiums from their site. I shouldn't have waited to cop...

they didn't sell out, they had a lot of sizes left the other day.. eventually they just send them to outlets...i was waiting for another price drop too, so i missed out...o well, on to the next, no biggie 

anyone know how hard the og navy cw  is going be to get? not sure if it has a nickname but you guys should know what i mean i think they come out april 4s or something

Can anybody help me find a pair of Air max bb 360 lows the chlorine blue colorway,I need a size 10.5-11 I would greatly appreciate the help

anyone know how hard the og navy cw  is going be to get? not sure if it has a nickname but you guys should know what i mean i think they come out april 4s or something
Going by the OG Red release in Jan, there should be no problem. The OG Red AM1 sat for days on NDC with basically a FSR while the OG Infrared AM90 sold out in a few hours.

Last edited:
Going by the OG Red release in Jan, there should be no problem. The OG Red AM1 sat for days on NDC with basically a FSR while the OG Infrared AM90 sold out in a few hours.

infrared 90s are one of the most popular shoes ever, so that's understandable. i think finishline sold out in like half an hour because i remember trying to cop at like 8:20 and i couldnt add a 10.5 to cart. anyway, i think there is more desire for the navy 1s, so i wouldnt wait too long to pull the trigger.

People get lazy and think that asking on a public forum is going to make their search easier. Y'all gotta put in the search work just like we did.

You should be alright. More than enough to go around. All major retailers should receive them. Like njavier03 said, they sat online for a couple days plus had numerous restocks

the milano's look terrific. Those and the navy/red/white vntg will be my next am1's. gotta cut back. Will also be letting some go fairly soon.

Back
Top Bottom