THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

couldnt resist the reflectives. copped. :smokin

so mad i slept on the am 1 og's......anywhere I can still cop for close to retail?

couldnt resist the reflectives. copped.
smokin.gif

so mad i slept on the am 1 og's......anywhere I can still cop for close to retail?
I believe 21 Mercer had a few sizes still in stock. Give them a call and try to phone order a pair.

anyone know if the pimentos are in stores yet? i see the release date is 17th and i see them on ebay for 130 but im asking to save that extra 20 lol so if i go to the mall i live in killeen near austin will they have it?

anyone know if the pimentos are in stores yet? i see the release date is 17th and i see them on ebay for 130 but im asking to save that extra 20 lol so if i go to the mall i live in killeen near austin will they have it?
ive seen them at small shops online  not big stores like footlocker or finishline yet tho. 

i know size had them up like 2 weeks ago but for like 150$ 

im still on the fence on the pimentos. im passing on the black/red 13s to keep my options open for these. 

i liked the white swoosh better but ima sucka for red suede i blame jordan 
mad.gif
 but i like air maxes more then js not much hype and the ppl who were them are comfortable and dont try to keep up with a trend. but anyway Any word on the Tree Snake pack

You can cop at Nicekicks on release day....or active athlete in Houston put there's out today

Just got 4 WC rewards in the mail.  Just need FML...err FNL to put some of the new joints up and I'm going to go in.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just got 4 WC rewards in the mail.  Just need FML...err FNL to put some of the new joints up and I'm going to go in.
smokin.gif
I'm in the same boat hoping they're getting the black/golds on RD.
nthat.gif

Going to knock those Premiums out one by one if FNL gets them.  Stacking rewards and coupons like a mofo.
laugh.gif

That EM pair also looks good.  The money I'm taking out of the JB pot will go to AMs.

i know this is a am1 thread but anyone know about the tree snake year of the snake pack for am90 i want the green ones and oneness is sold out

The air max 1 may possibly be the best looking sneaker on foot, with the proper jeans. This picture >>

Last edited:
Is this a current release or a 2012 or earlier release? Those are sick with the elephant print and Tiffany blue. Damn.

Is this a current release or a 2012 or earlier release? Those are sick with the elephant print and Tiffany blue. Damn.
its the atmos cw its pretty old but an amazing shoe they shoe retro more then just the sports red and varisty blue am1s and do these too

Don't know how I missed those. Those shoes are ill. At least there are a lot of 1s out there and more on the horizon.

how do u guys know if releases are europe only cuz seems to me most am1 are :frown: and is there a easy way to get europe releases?

^^ thats cause there is a much bigger market for them in Europe than in the states....they consistently get the better color ways

The Red Mahogany EM drop on NDC 2/9. I wonder if FNL is getting them.

Love me some coupons codes, WC rewards, and ebates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom