THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

whats all the coupons u guys talk about and how do i get them and what's fml sorry im new to this niketalk thing 
frown.gif

I heard that the OG Blue AM 1's are NOT!?!? dropping this year??? Can anybody confirm this? This will ruin my day

I heard that the OG Blue AM 1's are NOT!?!? dropping this year??? Can anybody confirm this? This will ruin my day
They ended up being women's.  I haven't seen anything on a men's release

Sneaker Politics

Nike WMNS Air Max 1 VNTG - OG Blue
$100.00

They were confirmed by a bunch of sneaker websites a few months ago. There were also sample pics.

I feel like they'll probably release, just not in January.

This dude reviewed this shoe like we was about to what a championship bout. Hell of a good reviewer and very informative. Keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by GTFan712  

For those of you still thinking about the OGs, I highly recommend them. Here's my review.

i been thinking that i want the 2010 releases cuz there newer i been on the fence with the vintage look forever and i dont like them on the infrared they went overboard imo plus i dont wanna get this am1 og and have a 2010 og blue and theyll look different cuz of the vintage? what do yall think

A little reminder so people can get start to get their money right:

[h3]Air Max 1 Essential[/h3]
Black/Cool Grey-Anthracite-Team Orange
Style# 537383-008

$100

White/Black-Wolf Grey-Photo Blue
Style# 537383-104

$100

Beach/Dark Atomic Teal-Poison Green-Atomic Teal-Summit White
Style# 537383-230

$100

Medium Grey/Ultramarine-Dark Grey-Solar Red
Style# 537383-006

$100

Check you local Foot Action and other spots for the Atomic Teal.

They've been out on the sales floor for over a week now.

I know people have said various pairs have been popping up here and there earlier in the thread, all those releases I posted will be out on NDC on 2/6. It was just a heads up.
Had to start buying them up early where I could. Can't drop all that dough in one day!!!

Anyone successfully stack a WC reward with a coupon FNLs website lately?  Just tried, received a recalculated total, and then they wouldn't process the order because they "could not calculate the total at this time."

roll.gif

Last edited:
Anyone successfully stack a WC reward with a coupon FNLs website lately?  Just tried, received a recalculated total, and then they wouldn't process the order because they "could not calculate the total at this time."

roll.gif
I did it recently with no problems, maybe they have changed it in the past week or so, but I used a coupon code of $25 off and my $20 wc rewards on the same order with no issues, if you have the time I would say give the customer service a call and see what they say, because from my understanding you should be able to use the wc reward just as if it was cash.

Back
Top Bottom