THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

how is the vibe there then ??

i never come there, so i dont know whats going on in that section
Plethora of information. People helping each other out. Every time a QS drops, people post shops that are taking phone orders for them without hesitation. Looking for a shoe?You will have several people searching high and low for the best deal possible for you. And the best part? We don't care what you're join date is, if it's your first time posting in the thread or your 1,000th time. New guys are always welcome
I like that, this is what a forum should be.

Since I got my pair secured, I add one shop to the list:

http://www.thegoodwillout.com/produ...Air-Max-1-Milan-QS-Hometurf--beige-pink-.html

RELEASE: Saturday / 30.03.2013 / 12.00 noon / instore first

Unfortunately, in-store first, but hopefully there will be some left for online orders

I didn't post the info for lurkers, I posted it to help everyone out. Some people don't know how to do research, so I'm just trying to help.

sneakerheads are lames, that why i hate when i'm categorized as one.. i love my kicks but not a sneakerhead. most of yall sound crazy right now. shout out to them cats that dont trip with posting info

yeah i deff agree with u
that guy specially made a NT account and spammed around the info 3 times
wish i got admin powers so i can delete that crap, people that dont contribute on regular base
doesnt deserve to know info about limited releases, when your just a lurker and never contribute your not a real sneakerhead imo

Foolishness

I never felt the need to post my pickups or "will cop" for internet props, same reason I keep hesitating about amfam (no hate, I lurk and appreciate). It seems like pages and pages of d-riding that's useless "contributing"

Everyone doesn't have relevant information to post, which doesn't say anything to their love of shoes. Seriously, does a low rider enthusiast have to join and post on layitlow?

Plethora of information. People helping each other out. Every time a QS drops, people post shops that are taking phone orders for them without hesitation. Looking for a shoe?You will have several people searching high and low for the best deal possible for you. And the best part? We don't care what you're join date is, if it's your first time posting in the thread or your 1,000th time. New guys are always welcome

Just like the NB thread... user's are always posting links to drops and whatnot

:smh: damn bros I regret not getting them am1 qs blue and the 09. I just can't justify paying the $200+ thru eBay.

why not just design a pair on nike id
the materials are way better than that cheap 09 QS garbage
and it cost less money than the 09 or 10 OG blue release
plus its more unique imo, i would deff go for this option
good friend of mine designed a pair of OG blue and Blue Chili on Nike id
and the suede on them sneakers is very soft from what i saw

Haha I already have that same exact pair (1stpic) in my cart but I opted for all leather . Im still waiting to pull the trigger but they will be had. :smokin

Last edited:
you know who you are :smile: pms are full so ill hit you back when it's "recharged"

Last edited:
anyone know where to find the air max 1 2013 london?  I know a lot of euro places are releasing online on the 30th but are there any stores that have already released them?

stuff just never ends, so many shoes I wanna cop on the 30th

Last edited:
My order has been changed to shipped on SNS! TYBG
smokin.gif
I'm still processing damn it lol.

Don't know if anyone saw this or cares for them but the am1 essential blk/grey/tm orange pair for 79.99 Philly factory 610 327 1748

yeah, i mean these shoes are ill, and for a qs, there is some hype, but mostly amongst sneaker heads.  resellers are after yeezy's, and brons, and retro j's, and apparently roshes (lol)   but honestly i don't think there's a group of lurkers monitoring this thread trying to screw us out of our 200 dollar air maxes. 

the reality is, as a new poster, how do you even get to the point of not being considered a lurker or leech?  if i pm someone to ask for info i'll get blown off because i'm not established... if i post information, i get blasted for blowing up spots... so what are we supposed to do?  pm 'vets' and give them our info?  haha.

i like this site, i plan on becoming more active, but some of the attitudes are a joke.  if the guys complaining were the sneakerheads they're accusing others of not being, they'd have already copped in the first place.

I dunno. People will get it in wherever there's a buck to be made. I'd be lying if I said I never did it myself. Help others when they show a desire to help themselves, help yourself on the backs of those who sleep.

And, I'm not saying new members are worthless. I'm just saying don't complain about NT helping out non-NT when you just became part of NT yesterday, ya know. The cycle is that people lurk for a while and then they join. ...Hell, I was a lurker for like 5 years. Lurkers have info too - they're just not registered and don't share. If they never get anything, they're not going to be motivated to give anything.

Further, we are all lurkers to a degree. I'm sure there are threads that each of us read but don't or barely post in. ...One of the best ways to thwart the lurkers is to make info ubiquitous, so nobody holds an information advantage. In the SB thread, there are so many deals for retail or below posted that anybody who follows the thread rarely would have to resort to a reseller for a new release.

I gave up on going in that thread.  Dudes acting like they discovered holy water or something, lol.

:rofl:

Serious..
I'm on espn everyday, if I'm not commenting about lakers injuries or miamis winning streak does that make me a lurker too?

I been on nt for a long time but haven't posted for reasons I said earlier.. It's a little funny with people who have join dates of 2012 saying ban lurkers/resellers

a lot of folks lost their accounts when NT switched from Yuku, including myself. Join dates don't mean much. You can tell by peoples post whether they're new or not. I can see how some of the heavy contributors can get fed up with the lurkers. Its a community, everyone should do their best to help out one another.

Last edited:
a lot of folks lost their accounts when NT switched from Yuku, including myself. Join dates don't mean much. You can tell by peoples post whether they're new or not. I can see how some of the heavy contributors can get fed up with the lurkers. Its a community, everyone should do their best to help out one another.

Same here.... Been had an account and lost it as well. As I once stated before and to basically reiterate what you said the main point IMO of bring on here is to share the appreciation for kicks, contribute as much as I feel so, and provide/receive information as needed. Really not into the whole flaming folks because of their level of knowledge on certain topics. It's all love here!

Same here.... Been had an account and lost it as well. As I once stated before and to basically reiterate what you said the main point IMO of bring on here is to share the appreciation for kicks, contribute as much as I feel so, and provide/receive information as needed. Really not into the whole flaming folks because of their level of knowledge on certain topics. It's all love here!
it's all love

Shout out those the homie for the alley oop on these Milans. Great thread here. I love the help. This is the NT of 1999 that I used to love.

it's all love

What were your old handles?

Back
Top Bottom