THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

what will be retail for milans you think? around 120? it's going to be hard to decide between milans and the mint/pink.

i will probably strike out on one thats for sure..

i havent seen any other releases this year that have made me pull the trigger besides the roshe mids TKO.
Mints release on Four/20 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
what will be retail for milans you think? around 120? it's going to be hard to decide between milans and the mint/pink.

i will probably strike out on one thats for sure..

i havent seen any other releases this year that have made me pull the trigger besides the roshe mids TKO.

i cant believe the sites are naming anything mint/pink yeezy, really sucks,

shoes that would otherwise fly under the radar are being damn near impossible to obtain.

sucks you guys had to pay a crap load to get the milans overseas, at least you can relax that day. 

I paid a premium price to sleep lol

Mints release on Four/20 
nerd.gif
as far as i know there is no set date for the US..

i was just saying that its going to be a tough choice if i had to choose only one to get

so if i miss out on the milans i will cop the mints, if we even get em..

im thinking that they kept a reallllly small amount of the milans and im not getting my hopes up for them.

Mints release on Four/20 
nerd.gif
as far as i know there is no set date for the US..

i was just saying that its going to be a tough choice if i had to choose only one to get

so if i miss out on the milans i will cop the mints, if we even get em..

im thinking that they kept a reallllly small amount of the milans and im not getting my hopes up for them.
So this only applies to NDC getting them, no other stores?

im extremely pissed theyre releasing these on NDC scrambled for days trying to find them online. i mean pretty much getting each pair for 170 isnt that bad but still -_- already doubles on milans, i guess i can get the 90's and hyperfuses 

these came in today! the obsidian ogs fit TTS unlike the red ones. the red ogs are narrower to me compared to these just in case anyone cared to know

sucks we were all scrambling to get these overseas just to find out they're releasing here. but considering I won't have to stress about trying to get these here, paying $160ish shipped is really only ~$30 after tax and shipping. I'm about 0/238 on twitter releases. If I can double up, ill double up. If not, no biggie

gives me a chance to grab the milan 90s too
so if im usually a 10, should i go for a 10.5 in the OG red? thanks 

Hopefully this time I can actually come away with a pair of those milans, smh...

I'll probably try to buy the other city packs the following saturdays :smokin

Last edited:
The og reds were def narrow, but just a few posts back someone said that the obsidian og's fit tts. I'm going to tweet nike to ask about the mint/pink joints to see if they have a release date.

The og reds were def narrow, but just a few posts back someone said that the obsidian og's fit tts. I'm going to tweet nike to ask about the mint/pink joints to see if they have a release date.

Yea that was me. Got my obsidians in today and definitely TTS

JD refunded my funds with no email. Thing is I been in contact with them since the 2nd when I ordered and got the same weird email about back order. TIGHT! 
mad.gif
 I guess NDC it is. 

P.S. Been a lurker for years. Decided to join. Only collect Air Max 1's. Have over 40 pairs (Had to slow down recently cause of grad school). Not jumping a bandwagon. 

Last edited:
JD refunded my funds with no email. Thing is I been in contact with them since the 2nd when I ordered and got the same weird email about back order. TIGHT! >:  I guess NDC it is. 

P.S. Been a lurker for years. Decided to join. Only collect Air Max 1's. Have over 40 pairs (Had to slow down recently cause of grad school). Not jumping a bandwagon. 

Welcome.

And welcome to the club of JD cancellations :lol:

I'm still in the running to get my order but my hope won't be any higher until I actually get them.

I'd like another shot at the Milans for retail but seeing as how i cant order from NDC looks like i'm SOL yet again 

Why would people who have pairs secured already cancel orders to risk at NDC. Then when you dont get through you will have the aching regret of "why did i leave sure for unsure"

Yall see the amount of salt after the hassle of getting shoes on NDC goes south. Just keep the pairs you have now and if you are lucky to get one on April 20th sell one for the price you paid now. Aka similar concept as canceling but one that ensures you have the shoes

Just imo

Back
Top Bottom