THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Shout out to Reegsta for looking out with the Milan's even though I'm unable to grab them due to some unforeseen expenses that just landed in my lap, guess it just wasn't meant for me to have these |I . He's a real genuine dude. :pimp:

Last edited:
^ Yeah, it's obvious that people on this thread are more genuine and really looking to help each other out more than other theads i visit. Glad you got them.

^ Yeah, it's obvious that people on this thread are more genuine and really looking to help each other out more than other theads i visit. Glad you got them.

Nah I can't get them. He looked out and grabbed them since he was in the UK, was supposed to have my guy grab them this weekend when he came back state side, but I just got slapped in the face with an expense I hadn't budgeted for that put all of my discretionary spending on hold for a little while. |I

rough comparison pics put together showing the original & 2013 release...

Thank you americans for stealing all the milans in europe and now they are releasing in the US. Anyone knows any spot left to cop them?

"Thank you americans STEALING all the milans in europe"....man shut up.

Go cry to nike, or blame yourself for being too slow on all the sites. Nike JUST announced the US would get them, so you cant blame the "Americans" for just trying to purchase a pair

Oh man i thought i was a retired sneakerhead but now that these Milan's are hittin NDC and the mint pair then im done...

for the 3rd time

Why would someone be mad at Americans (Im not american btw) for buying all the shoes when the websites release the shoes ONLINE aka to the GLOBAL CONSUMER to purchase. 

People need to chill. If you are in the UK/Europe and there is more competition from all of us other parts of the world just do your homework locally since you have access to the physical stores and we dont. 

Just chill with that talk. No one stops you from getting a shoe, and so what if you dont, move on. They are just shoes! It aint life or death (tho some ppl act that way)

my 2c 

Reactions: Ube
Oh man i thought i was a retired sneakerhead but now that these Milan's are hittin NDC and the mint pair then im done...

for the 3rd time

You can keep saying you're retired but you will ALWAYS come back for more :smokin :tongue: *pause*

Last edited:
Chill out i was just kdg lol keep all the shoes to urself i dont really give a ****. And u have no idea what ive been through trying to get those shoes. So dont talk too much about what u dont know. I just think its not fair ppl buying shoes to sell them the next minute for the double or the triple of the price. I buy am to wear them cuz i love the shoe, and thats all that matters to me. Not makin money from them.

@birdman4284

Last edited:
My Milans from SNS came in today. Super happy with how they look...just wish I could've got an 11.5 
mean.gif

I'll proly sit on these until they release on NDC and try my luck. I'll post pics tomorrow.

I didn't care for em on some of the releases, but these og's in em look fly. Are they extra comfortable with all that soft mesh?

I didn't care for em on some of the releases, but these og's in em look fly. Are they extra comfortable with all that soft mesh?
Yea the toe box is nice and soft, breathes well. The first thing I noticed when I put them on was that they're lighter than regular AM 1's, not a lot but it's noticeable.

Can anyone comment on the comfort of the EMs compared to the regular AM1s? I don't find the air max 1s to be all that comfortable, but I have not tried on a pair of EMs.

Back
Top Bottom