THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My natterjacks and UI order came in. Urbans boxing is dope, natter jacks not so much. Congrats to all those that got their ****. Now lets get more milans when they release in the US :D

My natterjacks and UI order came in. Urbans boxing is dope, natter jacks not so much. Congrats to all those that got their ****. Now lets get more milans when they release in the US :D

I didn't order these from UI, but I have ordered from them in the past and I will also consign that they're packing is impressive. Caught me a bit off guard.

Yeah when Urbans box came, I thought they threw in an extra pair of kicks for me. **** was huge

JD sports just emailed saying only one order was canceled and that the other has been dispatched, and apologized for the confusion.

At this point I dont know what to believe.

Can anyone comment on the comfort of the EMs compared to the regular AM1s? I don't find the air max 1s to be all that comfortable, but I have not tried on a pair of EMs.
EM's give your toes and top of your foot a lot more room to breathe upwards due to the thinner material - could be the extra comfort your need!

Last edited:
NIKE WMNS AIR MAXIM 1 SP

Still waiting on the OG obsidians to retail everywhere. I know they're sold out in the few sneaker spots in NYC...

yup just received my email cancellation from them this morning.  for those of you who've had your orders canceled, how long did it take for you to receive your refund?

on another note, i've emailed size? numerous times before because i still haven't received my easter am lights.. they just got back to me today saying that they were delivered but i've received no notice from usps whatsoever.  how can i track that down?

You can't since you don't have a tracking number...

I bought a pair of Milan from them the 28th. dispatched the 29th and I still didn't receive it smh.

You can't since you don't have a tracking number...

I bought a pair of Milan from them the 28th. dispatched the 29th and I still didn't receive it smh.
yea thats what im sayin and told them numerous times, but somehow they're able to track it and tell me it's been delivered; but yet, i still don't have it in my possession.  almost 4 weeks now

thanks, yea just opened the case right before i posted here.  i just want the damn shoes to turn up

i know it's not size's fault, but damn, talk about bad customer service.  i had great experiences with them in the past, so not really taking anything away from them

Last edited:

89.98 at finishline

Used 111CSQCCAFY to get 10.00 off.

92.00 shipped.

Heads up in case anyone was waiting for them to go on sale like me.

I don't see how JD can be cancelling orders since they have been telling me numerous times they are waiting on stock, after hearing all these cancellations i have contacted them and asked them for a window on how long they are expecting their stock to come in, if they don't give me some decent answer I give up, I don't want to give them my business, ridiculous :lol:

I also haven't received my Milan's from size?, I ordered on the 28th, they were supposedly dispatched so hopefully they'll show up any day now

I don't see how JD can be cancelling orders since they have been telling me numerous times they are waiting on stock, after hearing all these cancellations i have contacted them and asked them for a window on how long they are expecting their stock to come in, if they don't give me some decent answer I give up, I don't want to give them my business, ridiculous
laugh.gif
So they don't even have stock, but they are putting dispatched on orders?  I am getting so sick of them. 

I also haven't received my Milan's from size?, I ordered on the 28th, they were supposedly dispatched so hopefully they'll show up any day now

Same here. Except I don't know if they've been shipped or not.

I'm usually patient, especially with overseas orders but 2 weeks and no shipping conf. is not a good look for them.

i think they've been mentioned but here are 3 of the places in one post so far in the US that have the

Nike Air Max 1 OG 554717-100 Sl/Drk Obsdn-Ntrl Gry-Unvrsty

https://twitter.com/21Mercer
http://www.sneakerbistrony.com/2013/04/kicks-nike-air-max-1-og-saildark.html
https://www.facebook.com/SneakerLoungeNYNJ

just ordered the obsidian og's and persian bw's from sneakerlounge ny...thanks for the link!!

heads up also the nj store is out of size 10.5 in the am1's....dude said sizes are going fast.

Back
Top Bottom