THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This is how they look like with white laces instead of yellowed laces . Makes them look newer in my opinion
smokin.gif

Untitled by southwesthouston, on Flickr

Untitled by southwesthouston, on Flickr
I prefer the white laces... crispy clean. These shots make me want these although I have white and royal blue AM1s. Is it worth it to cop these also, hmmm

Any of you guys bought these? If so you have any on feet shots?

I see that these are marked down on FNL. Man finishline has sooo much air max 1s on sale in a million sizes I just wish they took intl cards. I may try to get a gift card to use on there and ship to fam in the US. Two pairs of AM1s for 130, thats retail price of 1 pair here in Canada!

It hasn't even been a month since the last price drop, but the recent 3M Premiums are now $69.98 (they were $89). Pimento's are STILL full price, though.
mean.gif

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...um-running-shoes/_/A-645?productId=prod711907
Yea that makes sense though. The Pimentos were fairly popular before this thread blew up. They're probably still selling ok. 
I remember they did sell out on their website at one point. Still, since FNL discounts AM1's so much, you start to expect all of them to go on sale.
laugh.gif

For anyone having problems with receiving their UK orders that are supposed to be delivered

In cases like this, here in the Netherlands the seller has to provide proof of delivery like a tracking number and name or autograph from whoever accepted the shipment. I'm not really sure how this works for international shopping though, you might want to check at your local consumer's organization.

Any of you guys bought these? If so you have any on feet shots?

I see that these are marked down on FNL. Man finishline has sooo much air max 1s on sale in a million sizes I just wish they took intl cards. I may try to get a gift card to use on there and ship to fam in the US. Two pairs of AM1s for 130, thats retail price of 1 pair here in Canada!

I've got them and rock them all the time. The toe box material is a little stiff, but they look great IMO. The only thing I don't like is the 3m material since it scratches easily. Otherwise dope cw.

Anybody still waiting on a refund from JD? It's been an entire business week, and they're still sitting on my money. I don't want to file a paypal claim, but I may have to. Hopefully they do it soon. I'm growing impatient.

just file the claim bro.. someone else (i think it was bad lieutenant) was waiting for 9 days for a refund and ended up filing a claim anyway.  just file it now. no point in waiting

anyone have any information on what size? used to ship the milans? 

they never sent me any shipping information, and now when I emailed them they said the packages were already delivered. I've received NOTHING.

Mailman just dropped these off from the JJ link a couple pages back. Must've been a returned pair that popped up in my size. Scooped for under retail. 
smokin.gif

anyone have any information on what size? used to ship the milans? 

they never sent me any shipping information, and now when I emailed them they said the packages were already delivered. I've received NOTHING.
The use Royal Mail and it's transferred to USPS here in the US. I had to sign for my package so i think you are covered 

ive never had a prob w/ size in the past. hopefully for your guys sake when they're saying its been delivered that means its been handed over to usps

Just checked Nike Dallas for the Obsidians. They told me its a NDC/ Mercer release only. I find that hard to believe

Man AM1's are killing right now.

For those who have seen the OG Obsidians in person, how "vintage" are they? I can deal with the yellowish sole but how does the blue suede look? They look TERRIBLE on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom