THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I need some opinions! I am torn between the two but I'm only going to get one. OG or EM?

Last edited:
Yeah I just saw some better pictures and videos on them. OG's are 10x better. I feel stupid for asking now. Thanks!

I think it would have already happened by now. I really wouldn't count on it anymore.

I'm still hoping for them to hit FNL. I'll give up on them at the end of this month, which will probably lead to me having to hunt them down somewhere else

Last edited:
thx for the pics, my ones are on the way now, I guess no one here cares about these as these ones aren't as hyped as th mint ones so the hypes aren't jumping on em, only if the name jeezy was on it lol
no problem.  i still want the mint and pink ones.  i like them because of the colors.  i could give a care less about them being labeled as "yeezy's"

So, beaches of Rio has landed on size ( not sneakersnstuff, sorry ) ... :D 

Last edited:
I think it would have already happened by now. I really wouldn't count on it anymore.
I'm still hoping for them to hit FNL. I'll give up on them at the end of this month, which will probably lead to me having to hunt them down somewhere else
I'm still waiting on FNL to get the grey denims. My patience is finally wearing thin, so if they don't get them in a few weeks I'll just cop them somewhere else. Something tells me that they'll end up getting them right after I finally cave in.
Waited too long on these. Hope they hit outlets. Wish FNL would've marked them down to the prices the current premiums are at. Clean pics fam.
You and me both. It seemed like they all disappeared from FNL after the majority of the sneaker community missed out on the black/royal 1s.

I'm surprised this would bother you so much, especially from someone who put pink laces on his pair.

It really shouldnt bother anyone. As long as it doesnt announce YEEZY everytime I stepped, I'm good.

Yeah, I can see how it's annoying to some, and I personally don't call anything "Yeezy" that aren't actual "Yeezy's". But I simply just INGORE it.

Last edited:
Big fan of these. More so for the actual colors than the "yeezy" attached to them. Sick shoe with great colorway i love them. How much are thy?

Big fan of these. More so for the actual colors than the "yeezy" attached to them. Sick shoe with great colorway i love them. How much are thy?

true statement! i like the various IDs and kicks that have dropped recently using the color palette that Nike used on the Yeezy 1s and 2s. they're dope colorways that are unfortunately associated with kanye west and his signature shoe with Nike. it doesn't take away from the fact that the colorways are dope IMO. it's no different than the "chaos" and "staple" colorways....we all know what those are associated with!

Last edited:
I'm starting to see why a lot of people hate Finish Line now.
mean.gif

I finally ordered the Pimento's last month from FNL. I've been trying to add some variety to my collection lately (different brands, colors, etc), so I wanted something red since I barely have any shoes with red in them. Anyway, my package came today and it was in the bag of death instead of a box. The shoe box was in good condition, so there was nothing for me to get upset about. Well, that is, until I opened the box...
THERE WAS ONLY ONE ******G SHOE IN THE BOX.
mad.gif
The customer service rep I talked to called the store in Indiana and said they couldn't find the other one, so they're going to send me a replacement pair and a return label. I should have told her to just give me a refund 'cause this is ******g ridiculous.

This has been a bad week for me with online orders. First, my Nuggets' jersey gets cancelled by NBA Store, and now this.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom