THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

if these uk spots are reupping that has to indicate that there will be more pairs available here in the states, no?

lol ahaha

Still waiting on that ndc tracking number.They did give that $8 back which brought it to $116 instead of $125.

Last edited:
Lord PLEASE don't let these get hyped up in any way. I've already missed out on the Milans and looks like imma miss out on the FB's too. I'd like a chance to walk in a store and purchase these.
DOPENESS. These are giving me a sb skunk vibe. Blueberry Skunk?

I don't see how these are hard to get tho.

They been all over the UK,restocked and restocked again in the UK for only $170 and then popped up here on NDC and a few places.Aint like these have been limited or hard to find.Even saw some for $200 on Ebay.

I don't see how these are hard to get tho.

They been all over the UK,restocked and restocked again in the UK for only $170 and then popped up here on NDC and a few places.Aint like these have been limited or hard to find.Even saw some for $200 on Ebay.
im trying to pay retail for mines.  not no $200

Lord PLEASE don't let these get hyped up in any way. I've already missed out on the Milans and looks like imma miss out on the FB's too. I'd like a chance to walk in a store and purchase these.
im in love with those purple suedes. and i hear you man both of those releases were a freakin force, i hope this is an easy cop in which i dont have to rely on tweet alerts to my phone and checkin this forum 5X a day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom