THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got out the gym and got that email for shipment confirmation from FNL for OG Obsidians. :smokin

Thought I might of gotten cancelled but they came through. Probably because I beat Kicksdeals by a few mins. lol

The white ones almost have that look of the strap on velcro shoes senior citizens wear just minus the straps. lol

"Ahh he got the velcro."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oneness oversold on the Mints. Cancelled my size 12 order. Oh well. After holding a other pair in hand, I'm not stressing missing them.

laugh.gif
and the mints "sell out at mercer so fast"
"sell out at mercer so fast"  aka. multiple pairs went out the back door to reseller friends/family

Of course I'm at work uptown when the tweet went out. I couldn't even have made it down there by train on time if I tried.  SMH.

I really tried to get used to the shape on the APCs but just couldn't do it. It's a nice shoe and all just not for me. IMO last years collab > this years.

This FB insanity has officially hit the damn ceiling, glad I locked down my pairs early and didn't have to deal with any of this madness.

Soooooo pissed I missed out on those apc's. I'm willing to drop the 300 if I can my size. Wanted all four pairs, be lucky if I get one now.

Back
Top Bottom