THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^ there's already another am90 thread.  someone started it last week

http://niketalk.com/t/537533/the-official-nike-air-max-90-thread/
yeah but his thread sux, that guy never updates the thread, he posted a thread with 2 pics
mean.gif

i think i will let it die down to page 2 and start a new thread on my own

yeah but his thread sux, that guy never updates the thread, he posted a thread with 2 pics
mean.gif

i think i will let it die down to page 2 and start a new thread on my own
make sure you post it here when you do!  wanted to start a thread when you disappeared, but didn't have the responsibility to do so hah

Last edited:
^ what have people been using the clean that mint part?

i got some some dirt marks that look easy to clean but i dont want to use the wrong thing.

todays wear . .

Nice Crepes. I managed to wear a hole in the burlap material on the Hunter Dunk SB and some fraying has started on my AM90 Crepe. For that reason, my AM1 Crepes are still DS. I put hairspay on the toe of the 90s and that has kept it together. Are you doing anything to stop the material from coming apart?[/quote]
damn thats all bad, i dont use anything. guess im just lucky at this moment it hasnt gotten messed up. 

I think they meant they're new (as in new, recent, fresh,etc) England shoes... No need for ridicule
Nope he got me. Idk why I put New England. I read the high snobiety article too fast and all I saw was "new England Nike sportswear pack" as in New new. But I did know they were from overseas not Boston/RI lol.

Nope he got me. Idk why I put New England. I read the high snobiety article too fast and all I saw was "new England Nike sportswear pack" as in New new. But I did know they were from overseas not Boston/RI lol.

Me too lol.... of course I knew they weren't from the NE region... But like I said they are basically ids, might as well make a pair & save yourself $900

Last edited:
anyone see End's instagram post?  that maroon/pink pair and the black/blue pair posted a little while back are part of a "jacquard camo pack"?  anyone know if it's exclusive to UK?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom