THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Those German joints are pretty ill, not feeling the France version due to the mudguard. And the atmos tiger striped version trumps these IMO.
The fact that the mudguard is that hyperfuse material, that its not camo also or something else?

And it's just an opinion but I think the Atmos AM1 were ugly. Switch them up and make one of these the Atmos version with the Atmos tiger camo being a regular release and the demand/resale value for these would be the same.

Need some of the Country Camo Pack...But is retail really 145 pounds? That's like $220+Shipping and possible customs..Agh..

Need some of the Country Camo Pack...But is retail really 145 pounds? That's like $220+Shipping and possible customs..Agh..
thats what its saying on endclothing here

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/upcoming-releases

If you think the price is high on max 1's just check the price of the italy camo 95's
eek.gif

The fact that the mudguard is that hyperfuse material, that its not camo also or something else?

And it's just an opinion but I think the Atmos AM1 were ugly. Switch them up and make one of these the Atmos version with the Atmos tiger camo being a regular release and the demand/resale value for these would be the same.

The texture difference and the glossiness throws it off for me. And as far as atmos is concerned, I just like the pattern/colorway of it. The tiger stripe pattern was dope, I couldn't care less of whether it was a collab or not, I liked the look. That's whats nice about collecting shoes, especially am1's there is more then enough variety to satisfy all.

those Venoms are meh. It just looks like a standard black/orange/white colorway that could be a GR. If Nike really wanted them to live up to the Hypervenom name, they should have used the same upper as the football boot.

another CW went up on NDC, hoping some

of these appear on FNL, ive got WC gift cards just sitting

Judging by them I dont think they (Venoms) will be that limited. They air just labeled 'Air Max 1 premium', (no QS, NRG SP or whatever nike like to call there limited releases). I think they will be released in a lot more places, they are all over the German websites and a few other European ones. They are decent, but I wouldn't pay crazy overseas/ebay prices for them.

Judging by them I dont think they (Venoms) will be that limited. They air just labeled 'Air Max 1 premium', (no QS, NRG SP or whatever nike like to call there limited releases). I think they will be released in a lot more places, they are all over the German websites and a few other European ones. They are decent, but I wouldn't pay crazy overseas/ebay prices for them.

hey man

so what did they say to you when you picked yours up from niketown. did they have many in stock or mention how many pairs they had in or anything ?

but I think your right about them not being that limited. they will drip them out slowly over the next month or so I reckon. just finding it strange that that the majority are in germany first.

hey man

so what did they say to you when you picked yours up from niketown. did they have many in stock or mention how many pairs they had in or anything ?

but I think your right about them not being that limited. they will drip them out slowly over the next month or so I reckon. just finding it strange that that the majority are in germany first.

The just mentioned that they are new and are surprised they have been allowed to sell them. I never asked about numbers. I'm guess they just put the, out.

Anyone know where I will be able to pick up venoms at the cheapest price? I want a couple of pairs of them but want the best price including shipping to the UK

Anyone know where I will be able to pick up venoms at the cheapest price? I want a couple of pairs of them but want the best price including shipping to the UK
didnt a Uk site have them? i dont remember which but i thought there was one.

those Venoms are meh. It just looks like a standard black/orange/white colorway that could be a GR. If Nike really wanted them to live up to the Hypervenom name, they should have used the same upper as the football boot.
This. Would have been very dope if executed with the same upper.

Back
Top Bottom