THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I watch both of them and grab the 10.5 deep royal blues for $76
smokin.gif
Damn you ... $76 ... lucky

I grabbed deep royal off the bay too last week. price was $130, surprisingly i had a balance in my paypal account though which I forgot all about so i only paid $50 something out of pocket. Arrive today
smokin.gif

I grabbed deep royal off the bay too last week. price was $130, surprisingly i had a balance in my paypal account though which I forgot all about so i only paid $50 something out of pocket. Arrive today
smokin.gif
haha surprise money in your paypal is always the best

I grabbed deep royal off the bay too last week. price was $130, surprisingly i had a balance in my paypal account though which I forgot all about so i only paid $50 something out of pocket. Arrive today :smokin

haha surprise money in your paypal is always the best

Haha, indeed it is. I had $47 sitting in there, I was holding till I came across something and forgot about it myself. Looked good only having $30 of "my own" coming out for them, lol

Last edited:
foud them on a flea market (there was this dude with like over 100 kicks) and i got them for 240€ ~ $315 ... couldn't resist
sick.gif

i picked up the black/sail/gold premiums a week ago and i was thinking about ironing out the toe box. has anyone else done that? is it even possible to iron out the 3M material?

JC you messing with me man?! Of course a 10.5 AND a size 11 pop-up last week on eBay DS :lol: . I watch both of them and grab the 10.5 deep royal blues for $76 :smokin
Ugh! I was watching the same auction and couldn't post a final bid cause of work. Nice pick up though, congrats!

Back
Top Bottom