THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

anyone having trouble with the laces on the newer am1 models getting all tangled up and looking messed up? got the Paris AM1 and had this problem

Got my Deep Royal PRMs in and thankfully they're not bad. Suede is fine, not top notch but not sandpaper either. Only noticeable flaw is that the swooshes are also cut pretty poorly but I guess that's pretty standard now from Nike. Not bad at all, especially for what I paid.
Lucky!

Nice, are you planning on buying every AM1 pre 2009 just to build a collection or because you actually like every CW pre 2009?  

Just ones that catch my attention. The shape and comfort is way better imo. But its manly the design that draws. Still love my newer release models.

Made in China. Shape is horrible on this pack. Returned my maroon pair last week.
likewise.

and yeah - nike seems to have switched up the laces to a a thinner more rigid material - dont like them either.

Last edited:
for anyone still looking for the navy OG pair, ebay has 9.5, 10 and 11 for $100 shipped.  US seller

Has anyone had to pay custom fees when buy shoes from Taipei, Taiwan ? value of the shoes are $140 shipped.

Has anyone had to pay custom fees when buy shoes from Taipei, Taiwan ? value of the shoes are $140 shipped.
you should be good.  usually it's anything that's over $200 that gets taxed.. and even still, there's still a chance you wont.

lol idk if i want to deal with size? again

receiving shoes in a plastic bag?

no thanks
haha yea.  every order i've received from size have come in a bag, but never a crushed box.  the boxes come better than they do from ndc sometimes hahah.  now that i said that, these will probably arrive in a flattened box

gone from nicekicks.... will these show up at small boutiques primarily or online big box? Seems more like the first than the second a la mint FBs?

haha yea.  every order i've received from size have come in a bag, but never a crushed box.  the boxes come better than they do from ndc sometimes hahah.  now that i said that, these will probably arrive in a flattened box

Ain't that the truth. Same goes for End. My Lebrons came in yesterday triple wrapped and the box looked better than half the boxes I get from NDC.

On another note, after losing all hope the manager from the Nike store in Kittery called this morning... $36.11 shipped for the Pimentos.

Ain't that the truth. Same goes for End. My Lebrons came in yesterday triple wrapped and the box looked better than half the boxes I get from NDC.

On another note, after losing all hope the manager from the Nike store in Kittery called this morning... $36.11 shipped for the Pimentos.
damn nice deal on the pimentos man

damn just called and they're all gone

asked about any other steals for AMs and she said no

Back
Top Bottom