THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Don't forget cashback too for FNL.
5% today!!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=/EqZpwb9Ien6LgygcAq24g==

Just called and copped some AM90's for $60 
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Smh at the obsidians being readily available for the low and I don't get paid until friday. This week has been the pits. :smh:

CLOT X air max 1 sp expected to drop in shanghai on September 1st. Does anyone know if these will only be available in Asia or if they will become available in UK/US?

CLOT X air max 1 sp expected to drop in shanghai on September 1st. Does anyone know if these will only be available in Asia or if they will become available in UK/US?

they will available worldwide after shanghai release but don't know when (word on street maybe around Oct - Nov) at least it will hit stateside. air max clot that release in shanghai will get special box packaging some kind chinese traditional books of medicine

they will available worldwide after shanghai release but don't know when (word on street maybe around Oct - Nov) at least it will hit stateside. air max clot that release in shanghai will get special box packaging some kind chinese traditional books of medicine
Thanks. I am based in the UK and hate missing limited releases like this then having to pay stupid reseller prices. I hope they drop in the UK or at least a US site that will ship to the UK

[h2]Nike Air Max 1 SP Nike x CLOT (636462-043)[/h2]
Release Date: 7-Sep-2013

Ship Out Date: 12-Sep-2013

Via kicks-crew

Last edited:
from what i heard they will release in lot of quantities so probably they will restock it again after several days

So I wore my Obsidians tonight for an hour and a half, looked down to see this...

Any tips for getting mysterious black junk off that mesh?

Back
Top Bottom