THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

sup guys, just made my first purchase of the year. managed to get the Roundels from size? for 95£.. pretty good compared to the prices on eBay. any thoughts on this shoe?

edit: do you guys know how long their international delivery takes? 
I had it in my cart on Slam Jam last weekend or the weekend before but just couldn't pull the trigger. Just a bit too loud. As far as delivery from Size? goes, about a week.

The only thing I like about the roundels is the gum sole

P.S Anyone in the car scene also knows that the BMW logo is referred to as a roundel 

Last edited:
FYI, the Roundel is 100x better in person. I just got my pair today. WOWZA!!!! Nice job, Nike !!!!

I've never had a issue on my shoes cracking on my am1's before. Could be lack of coats or using cheap acrylic paint. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

noob question: i hear black color ones have paint chip after some wear. do paint chip on "off-white grey" color midsoles? (like below colorway)

Anyone know why FNL is so quick to drop their prices on Air Max's yet Nike barely ever drops them below $89.99? Woudn't you think it would be the other way around?

noob question: i hear black color ones have paint chip after some wear. do paint chip on "off-white grey" color midsoles? (like below colorway)

I've never had a issue on my shoes cracking on my am1's before. Could be lack of coats or using cheap acrylic paint. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I only own a cpl recent released am1s and haven't given any of them enough wear for any cracking but I have went through about 3 pairs of each color way on 2009 quickstrikes and those definitely crack. The red pair were the worst they would start to show signs after 3-4 wears similar to the newer am90s.

I only own a cpl recent released am1s and haven't given any of them enough wear for any cracking but I have went through about 3 pairs of each color way on 2009 quickstrikes and those definitely crack. The red pair were the worst they would start to show signs after 3-4 wears similar to the newer am90s.
i guess maybe i read his post wrong and thought he was asking because i painted my pair on the last page.

as for cracking i wear my shoes in a certain rotation to prevent my old shoes from crumbling but the paint in rather inevitable

and eventually can and will crack. but if you are on the heavy side expect it to happen sooner based on how youtreat them

and how often they are worn. im a big doode and my am1's rarely pose a stress crack. jordans post 2009 on the other hand 

lol crack heads.  

i guess maybe i read his post wrong and thought he was asking because i painted my pair on the last page.

as for cracking i wear my shoes in a certain rotation to prevent my old shoes from crumbling but the paint in rather inevitable

and eventually can and will crack. but if you are on the heavy side expect it to happen sooner based on how youtreat them

and how often they are worn. im a big doode and my am1's rarely pose a stress crack. jordans post 2009 on the other hand 

lol crack heads.  

roll.gif
@ the jordan comment

im not into Js, but my brother is and the midsole on the past few 4s he got have REALLY thin paint on the midsole. like brushstrokes visible. ouch

Anyone know why FNL is so quick to drop their prices on Air Max's yet Nike barely ever drops them below $89.99? Woudn't you think it would be the other way around?
Finishline line is known to drop prices very quickly...

JM
Because Finishline is actually trying to sell their products while Nike can just send them to outlets if they don't sell for retail on site.

I was following an already discounted shoe for a while once on NDC waiting for the discount to get better since no one really wanted them, one day product page goes *poof*

I do the live chat thing-

"All the pairs were dispatched to outlet stores"

So yea

Because Finishline is actually trying to sell their products while Nike can just send them to outlets if they don't sell for retail on site.
I was following an already discounted shoe for a while once on NDC waiting for the discount to get better since no one really wanted them, one day product page goes *poof*
I do the live chat thing-

"All the pairs were dispatched to outlet stores"

So yea

I hear you. I've done the same thing a few times! They just won't budge on the price and it's mad annoying. I never factored in the "outlet" side of things...That was a dumb question now that I look back on it

Back from vacation and had my order from the initial size? release of the Roundel was waiting for me/

These are nice.. now to try and find the air max 90's

Back
Top Bottom