THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Gettin so antsy for these black suede am1s, they are dragging reaching stateside. I thought they'd be here by now considering how early those red ones hit. I must resist paying the extra money, can't afford it lol.

if we dont see a US release, you might as well do a nikeid. itll take longer to get here, but the materials (and probably the shape) will be better and you can id the exact thing.

Save yourself a bit of cash - Parrodies 
happy.gif

if we dont see a US release, you might as well do a nikeid. itll take longer to get here, but the materials (and probably the shape) will be better and you can id the exact thing.
Not anymore. All shoes in this suede pack have nylon toeboxes. Nylon was part of the previous ID options, but now you can only make mesh or leather toeboxes or the camo/woven materials.

That's $185 Before Shipping :smh:

I'ma Just Have To Curb My Hunger And Wait Till These Show Up Stateside At That Price Point.... Batting 1000 For The Other 3 Colorways I Wanted At $100-$110 A Pop. Can't Bring Myself To Drop $200+ On These Greens Just Yet >D

REPPED For The Link Tho My Dude Always Appreciated! :nthat:

Last edited:
That's $185 Before Shipping :smh:

I'ma Just Have To Curb My Hunger And Wait Till These Show Up Stateside At That Price Point.... Batting 1000 For The Other 3 Colorways I Wanted At $100-$110 A Pop. Can't Bring Myself To Drop $200+ On These Greens Just Yet >D

REPPED For The Link Tho My Dude Always Appreciated! :nthat:
my bad gee, that was a thirsty price. I paid about 130ish from endclothing for mine. And no sweat. It's a site I use if every website sells out. Good to know just incase. Stay up

Semi similar style is dropping next month. Nice enough but I can't wear red kicks. I saw the matte silver suedes in person and they look great. 
I saw those, not too fond of nylon toe box. I wanted to do a am1 in same colors as my kobe 8 YOTH.

Need help to check if this is legit??
Thank you!! [emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom