THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wms AM1 OG Lunar 654937-100

Found these on Kixify with the following description "Brand new 1 of 10 Gold Apparel Division and Nike AirMax collab only sold in select stores in Las Vegas"

I'm pretty sure it's is just made with the new ID options but I had not seen a pic with these materials so I thought I would share. Looks really good!

i missed out on bred 1's, but i have multiple bred colorway shoes. 

I have royal 1's, and im thinking of copping these "royal" colorway of an air max 1 i.d. 

anyone know of any real life picture of them?

if this is the wrong thread for this, please point me to correct one.
Heres some of the "breds" still haven't seen the blues though.

Last edited:
The materials are trash. It's not real suede, it's that same synthetic material that feels like the top of a pool table. I like the overall design, but in super disappointed that it isn't actually suede. I might send them back.

What size are these? I'd be glad to take em from you if 11.5/12. These premium materials or regular? Thanks

thought the dark blue denim i wore never bled since ive worn them with these same shoes a few times BUT i was wrong (guess cause its warmer out now). i know its not that bad and its in a spot barely noticeable but i know im not the first to deal with denim stains. any tips to get it off that top part of the white nylon? possibly the inside as well. drives me crazy knowing it there :[ 

i own the Lunar 90 infrareds and those are HUGE. 
So youre saying the Lunar 1s fit the same compared to normal AM 1s, size wise?
Agreed .. I'm a 10.5 in og 90's, 10 in lunar 90s and lining them up side by side, the lunar 90s are still longer than the larger sized og's. Also have an extra pair of the lunar 90's that I was planning to stock, but quite frankly I'm running out of space! Might need to let them go.

Any more feedback on how the lunar 1's fit? 

Back
Top Bottom