THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I recently got up on AM1's and now I have nightmares and dreams about the orange atmox x Air max 1 "Safari" Joints. = /

654466-101 http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/air-max-1-ltr

Man, enough is enough lol

Who do we need to talk to about fixing this damn shape?

This has gone on too long

is it just me or does that shape look horrible?
china nike factory garbage, i would stay far away from that piece of garbage
sick.gif

they got the shape going on from frankenstein's orthopedic shoe
mean.gif

its JUNK to me, not worth more than 30-40 bucks imo
wink.gif

nike again messed up a classic clean cw
mean.gif

i was planning to cop them but now i dont want them anymore

Vietnam isn't any better. They still have that garbage toe.
they are indeed not much better

but at least the toebox and the midsole wont go up like a ski jump
laugh.gif

and you can reshape the vietnam 1s, but if you do that to the china 1s they still look crappy after the procedure
sick.gif

Last edited:
they are indeed not much better
but at least the toebox and the midsole wont go up like a ski jump :lol:
and you can reshape the vietnam 1s, but if you do that to the china 1s they still look crappy after the procedure :x  

My ID's are from China and my OG pack pair were Vietnam. I'm taking my ID's over those any day. Material aside, the OG pack pair was like a half inch shorter in height or more than the ID pair. The dimensions were way off and the sizing was way off too.

But in all seriousness, is there anything that can be done about this? Jordan brand is revamping their whole line up, so why can't
Nike fix some stuff. I don't even care if they use super premium materials on these, but fix the damn shape at least. They can use durabuck and mesh all day and I'd be happy. Some of the best Air Max 1's are durabuck. Someone spam Gentry until he replies lol.

My ID's are from China and my OG pack pair were Vietnam. I'm taking my ID's over those any day. Material aside, the OG pack pair was like a half inch shorter in height or more than the ID pair. The dimensions were way off and the sizing was way off too.

But in all seriousness, is there anything that can be done about this? Jordan brand is revamping their whole line up, so why can't
Nike fix some stuff. I don't even care if they use super premium materials on these, but fix the damn shape at least. They can use durabuck and mesh all day and I'd be happy. Some of the best Air Max 1's are durabuck. Someone spam Gentry until he replies lol.
they deff can but nike is not gonna use the old AM1 mould cuz it would take more materials to manufacture the upper

and more materials means that i will cost more money, they will maybe save 1-2 dollars by using the new mould

but if you multiply that with 200000 pairs of shoes it will be a lot money what they have saved

i think keep complaining about  the shape/quality is a good thing, cuz nike is deff monitoring NT

maybe 1 day they will gonna remaster the AM1s like what they are now planning to do with the Jordans
wink.gif

FINALLY!!!!! Been a long time coming but finally got my hands on a pair for a decent price. Came home to a grail.... IMO.

congrats. i got my pair around xmas of last year for a ridiculously good price. they are one of the best am1s of recent memory, the detail and materials are crazy.

enjoy em

Looks like bows & arrows in Berkeley has the mercurial pack on sale. You'd have to call them for sizes tho.

they deff can but nike is not gonna use the old AM1 mould cuz it would take more materials to manufacture the upper

and more materials means that i will cost more money, they will maybe save 1-2 dollars by using the new mould

but if you multiply that with 200000 pairs of shoes it will be a lot money what they have saved

i think keep complaining about  the shape/quality is a good thing, cuz nike is deff monitoring NT

maybe 1 day they will gonna remaster the AM1s like what they are now planning to do with the Jordans
wink.gif
i hope that could happen.

now would be the time. runners are coming up. 

these are up on ebay for like 60 bucks. think I can clean them up? theyre thrashhhhed. I have that reshoevenator thing to wash them in washing machine + Jason markk...hmm

always wanted this pair...

worth a try?

Last edited:
i am a 10.5, i say keep checking ebay. you just gotta keep your eyes peeled

Theres a guy selling a size 8 QS varsity blue but is asking 350 for it and wont sell for any less than $300 shipped. That price is too steep for these

china nike factory garbage, i would stay far away from that piece of garbage :x
they got the shape going on from frankenstein's orthopedic shoe :smh:
its JUNK to me, not worth more than 30-40 bucks imo :wink:
nike again messed up a classic clean cw :smh:
i was planning to cop them but now i dont want them anymore
That's too bad, I was hoping only the samples would look like this, I was looking out for these and the white/grey/red leather c/w, gonna pass now. The perforated leather is a nice touch though

Last edited:
That's too bad, I was hoping only the samples would look like this, I was looking out for these and the white/grey/red leather c/w, gonna pass now. The perforated leather is a nice touch though
samples will never look like that, and also samples comes from vietnam or taiwan and not from china

and samples are always slightly better looking than the real deal, because they gonna use them for catalog pics and such

samples will never look like that, and also samples comes from vietnam or taiwan and not from china
and samples are always slightly better looking than the real deal, because they gonna use them for catalog pics and such
Yeah I meant the shoes used for the catalogue pics, they always look good, most of the times the same shape
And I've seen them on Ebay and a few webshops in all kind of shapes, but it wasn't really clear that they had the China shape, on some pics they looked bad, on other less bad, not good but less bad :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom